Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2015, 07:42 PM   #181
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Riotpolice Send a message via Skype™ to Riotpolice
Default Re: jTWG LXXI: Harry Potter and the Rise of the Wolves - Game Thread

Tiloco, I don't need to explain all of my reasons as to why I think someone is scum. I think that is beating a dead horse explaining every single vote and reasoning why I do something.

I don't care if someone votes for me, but I just want to see literally 2-3 sentences as to why they voted for me and that's it. Even if it's just a one word sentence that says that I'm scummy or that I have not been giving enough information to town is enough for me. I don't care for an explanation, unless if I want one.

Sorry you don't feel the same.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0de View Post
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Riotpolice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:47 PM   #182
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

You haven't even given a 2-3 sentence explanation on why you voted for me the first time. Also most of my questions had to do with your town reads and they are the questions I care about more at this point. I want to understand your thought process on how you came to read these people as town so that I at least know that you aren't just making stuff up.
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:54 PM   #183
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
Tiloco, I don't need to explain all of my reasons as to why I think someone is scum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotpolice View Post
I don't care if someone votes for me, but I just want to see literally 2-3 sentences as to why they voted for me and that's it.
Oh the irony~

You may not feel the need to, but it could be helpful to any other townies who feel you are also town and could influence.

Your job as a townie is to help the other town win. If you're not going to give information to help your case, then how do you expect others to come to your conclusions?
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #184
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Okay, you got me.

How about this: I'll give some slightly more indepth reads in the future, for now just take the one's you've got from me already. I'll make a promise to try and give slightly more detailed reads D2.
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

Quote:
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:59 PM   #185
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

no we still have 2 hours left in this day. We aren't on a time crunch yet so hearing your reads should definitely happen
Old 01-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #186
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

what if you aren't alive in the future riot
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:00 PM   #187
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

also reuben, you have been hanging out here for quite a while and haven't said anything. What is your opinion on what has happened since you gave your reads list?
Old 01-19-2015, 08:24 PM   #188
Jtehanonymous
Hunger Games Hunty
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Jtehanonymous

Alright so i'm back from work and I believe I have an idea of the direction I'd like to go in this phase.

During early game, I'm looking more into voting patterns/potential based on the reads that people have presented. I feel that people who are either grasping for reasons to vote, or giving a reason that could essentially be carried over to someone else they didn't vote draws up red flags.

Also what's interesting is that voting patterns are staying level, so I believe it's within reason to assume that people are voting in such a manner not to make the biggest splash.

I feel at this moment I'm suspect of Red Blaster because of the interaction that proceeded after dfr's really odd looking waffle where he just gave up on his vote. He fired off a vote on Tiloco to almost force himself out in the open, but then settled on dfr just because the reason was so readily there for him to switch the vote. (Dfr voting for him for no reason, and dfr even SAID he was just fishing for a reaction). Essentially, I think he went one step too far and that struck me as weird.

I want to continue by giving a reads list of everyone up to this point as well a little later.

I buy all FFR Trading Cards I don't own:
See My FFR TCG Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Jtehanonymous

You have completed the Lucky Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

seriously what the fuck.
Jtehanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:25 PM   #189
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I am going to move my vote to riot . It is not acceptable for you to promise that you are going to do something tomorrow. Do something today or you won't be here tomorrow. If you actually have town reads on these people and if you had a mafia read on me before you voted on me then it shouldn't be too hard to explain why.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:26 PM   #190
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Your job as a townie is to help the other town win. If you're not going to give information to help your case, then how do you expect others to come to your conclusions?
And that's the thing I don't know how to do. I don't know how to give out enough information to make myself look like town. That's the hardest part of this forum game that I somehow cannot grasp. I've played a few TWG games, I would have thought by now I could make myself look town, but NO.

I do just fine in Epic Mafia, I know how to give myself town points when it comes to a 3-way with no clears. But for some no-god-given-reason, here, I have so much trouble giving myself town points I end up retracting to just giving up and giving you all the 'ol: "I'm town. Go look somewhere else thing." I don't know what else to do. Maybe it's the fact that I have to go reread everything that I dislike about this game. Maybe it's that I don't grasp enough knowledge to see a wolf when it's right in front of me. I don't know. I think that's enough information from me tonight.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2015, 08:27 PM   #191
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

For the record I hadn't read jteh's post before I made mine and my opinion of him hasn't really changed yet. Looking forward to hearing this reads list
Old 01-19-2015, 08:29 PM   #192
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

no 'fense riot but like getting emotional won't help your case at all either it's a jtwg put in the effort to learn how to look human
hi jteh
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:30 PM   #193
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

no riot police it is not enough information. We can't just take your word for it and move on. Your head is on the chopping block and you have to defend yourself to stay alive.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:34 PM   #194
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

None taken funny, I just get frustrated when I can't seem to know even a little bit about everyone all at once. That's probably the hardest part of the game for me, I have loads of trouble keeping up with every single user who posts and who is in the game. Just another reason why I play Epic Mafia is because they make that part of the game easier by reading through chatlogs, and it keeps the list of users names at the left side of the screen.

For the record, I have read through the names of the players, and I can remember about 4.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2015, 08:34 PM   #195
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

Maybe I don't want to keep myself alive anymore tiloco.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2015, 08:39 PM   #196
Riotpolice
"Reach For The Stars"
FFR Veteran

How about this: Tiloco is pushing me hard. Maybe he's a wolf. I think we need to watch Tiloco more carefully.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2015, 08:39 PM   #197
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Then you will die and regardless of your alignment you will be attempting to throw the game for yourself and your team. Defending yourself is one of the most crucial aspects of this game and giving up with so much time left is a terrible habit.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:40 PM   #198
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
omgggg you guys are related?
yus

Quote:

Okay, but let's be real though-- what are your thoughts on Jteh and RB?
Regarding Jteh, I'm liking the tone of his posts so far, there isn't anything wolfy in that regard. By glossing over his posts, it seems that his only major contribution to the thread so far is that one post where he questions dfr's vote which slightly concerns me since it's a particularly easy way to be helpful, i.e., looking for votes with no explanations and then questioning them. I wouldn't want to see him dead this phase though because I think there are better people to lynch this phase.

As for red blaster, he's been very active this thread and sparking some activity (such as putting pressure on Melissa). This came off as really awkward for me though:
Quote:
Nobody picked up on my softing
Disappointed.
Quote:
Give me a list of who you wouldn't mind seeing dead today.
Riotpolice and dfr

Quote:
Like, 0 original insight.
Being original 2 hard But seriously, I did give information/ideas regarding the "meta" on melissa I had and I also brought up riotpolice's lack of activity and questioned his vote. It's not a lot, but I thought it was ample for a quick "checking in" post.

Quote:
I mean if you're pulling that same play you did in the last jTWG I swear...
In what regard? You mean the "disappearing for days at a time and playing innocent" thing?

-------------------
Some additional thoughts:

T-Force: I've liked most of his posts so far but I don't like the fact that in his read's list he said he's ok "with [the] multiple votes" on me since one of those were a joke vote from early on. I can't expect everyone to always remember the reasoning for every single vote at any particular time, but it could also be seen as someone trying to push a wagon that isn't really there.

tilico: has been particularly active and sparking discussion by questioning votes and other actions and I can't seem to spot anything particularly wolfy from his post's at all so I'd like to see him alive.

riotpolice: I have more to say about him but I'm afraid I'll be ninja'd by like 100 posts if I keep writing. Keeping my vote on him though with more reasoning in a bit.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing
reuben_tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #199
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Also, almost everyone in the game is in the thread and we have 8 guests so I would be willing to guess the other 2 are in there. I want to hear more input from more people.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:43 PM   #200
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Vote Count
danceflashrevo (2) - T-Force, Red Blaster
reuben_tate (2) - lynn34melissa, Funnygurl555
Riotpolice (2) - reuben_tate, tiloco217
tiloco217 (1) - Riotpolice
Red Blaster (1) - Jtehanonymous

Not Voting
danceflashrevo

There are 5 votes needed for instalynch.

also, there is 1 hour and 18 minutes left in the phase.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote