Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 10:10 PM   #721
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Well... if no wolf is in sight... but looks like there is a wolf in sight after all.

You

Old 03-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #722
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

4. thesunfan

looks like this list for post count is very TOP HEAVY

ok I'm done let's read

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I won't be posting much tonight

Haku, you kind of have this box, and you're putting TWG into it
I see where you're coming from, and honestly putting yourself in a box is a really good idea for many of the reasons you said, but you can't really expect other people to put themselves in a box for your sake, if that makes sense
I get it

Quote:
good to see that choof rolled town
welcome back
2early2call dude
yea I know you're not saying lock town but—

Quote:
yeah ok my first post on choof was more of a "welcome back nice to see you can type angrily still" but yeah
choof is town lock it in
oh
come on dude you can't be handing out a free pass this quickly (even though I agree that he did have a town-choof start)

Quote:
wow, no town points for my pissing comment?
tough crowd tonight
I will say from a purely tone standpoint I think sunfan is a little less wolfy
keep in mind this is PURELY TONE and not based off of other content

Quote:
ok wow mother of bad posts
LOL

You know better than to claim VT like that this early Haku
fine reaction

Quote:
history says because you made this post its more likely to be the former
I like sunfan's approach to haku because of posts like this

Quote:
he has like 5 votes already I'm not pouring gasoline on a dumpster fire 1 hour into the phase
mmm townfan

Quote:
I THINK WE'RE AT L-1
CAN WE NOT
Quote:
@FREEZIN
@YOSHL
@HAKU
@WHOEVER ELSE IDR GRADIANT MAYBE
drink it all up

Quote:
ehhhhh
he's not /not/ a wolf for his reaction there

but when you look at when Charu buses, he harps on what his teammate did rather than post a bunch of ?????????????? and shit

I mean it could be the case but it doesn't feel like a typical Charu bus there
could you elaborate on this a bit

Quote:
FUCK why am I still here I just want to listen to people talk about Survivor

early impressions are kinda bs but choof is town here
kinda like Gradiant so far but its nothing really big
the one read raeko gave felt like she believed it but this is the weakest of townleans from me

I think Freezin would have the balls to vote for Haku if Haku was his partner there, especially given the delay between the vote cast before then; it would give Freezin enough time to count the votes to see whether its l-1 or insta or w/e

freezin because bad posts and appeasement, some small things comparable to last game (posts that feel like trying not to get on town's bad side like agreeing with Yoshl about own posts)
I don't think I saw a post like this from any other player which is a bad thing @all
I tihnk his rationale for a vote on freezin is good
still think you need mroe on your choof read though

just an aside I don't feel like you're playing the same game as last game which is a good thing

Quote:
that post was typed before pregame so I don't think you can read into it like that
you beat me to this point which makes me sad because I wanted to be the first to point it out
guess that's what happens when I'm busy!!

even though I see Hakulyte as a very independently minded player, I don't see him making this post during pregame with his team's approval
I really think he would consult his team before doing something like this
I strongly disagree with his play but 4realfriendz

Quote:
townie that lito is bothered by that
feels like real paranoia even though paranoia isn't the right word
I think you could call this detective work or some shit like that
sleuthing maybe

I'm gonna stop here because I'm kinda failing to come up with original things to say
which is bad, I know but SUE ME these effortposts can be draining at times
----------

verDIcT:
I feel a tone shift and agenda shift from the previous game and I think sunfan gets a TOWNLEAN for it
Old 03-11-2017, 10:25 PM   #723
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Haku:
1) I thought he was scum
2) I voted him
3) You started posting worse
4) I switched votes to you
5) Haku make a post that was a bit more efforty and not self-pitying
6) I said he was better now

You:
1) You started posting worse than Haku (lol)
2) I switched votes from him to you
3) You haven't improved in posting like Haku had done
4) My vote is still on you

huh
yeah this was clearly the progression which is why i was confused you bolded hakus name and made 2 question marks.

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 03-11-2017, 10:26 PM   #724
FreezinIce
FFR Player

is there someone between haku and me that im missing or am i your only scumlean now

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:27 PM   #725
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Sans View Post
ahem

Alphys - a good head on her as usual. her not saying much on the first day wasn't no surprise. i think i know who she is too underneath that persona, but that's irrelevant.

her vote last minute feels like the same intent as mine. we wanted the kid to pay for not saying anything in the face of danger. to me, that gives her major monster props and she definitely has her heart set on the right path

Doggo - hasn't said much and still hasn't said much. the votes placed first day weren't telling in the slightest and the amount of bickering going on now makes for me to concluide that just maybe our local dog is in fact, just a dog. time will only tell if this changes

Flowey - being a plant and stuck in one place is hard. as of late, the flower has been saying a lot more words and less playing their character. its very null, and i like how our floral friend has been attacking new ideas instead of going with ones existing. if i had to wager, i would say that flower definitely has a green leaf, heh.

Mad Dummy - person doesn't like me. i get it, i'm not doing what he thinks i should be doing. figures im cornered... i think it was him that started saying that. the only corner i'm stuck in though is being on the top left of my post. it's very cramped there, but whats a skeleton gonna do about it? as for what i think? meh, he's still the one instigating folks and thats all the reason to not really look at the dummy. he's probably a monster like me though

Mettaton - is considered by the majority the top monster. that's not surprising, he does have a show afterall. i really really like his call out as of recent against so sorry. like really really like it. so sorry i'll get to, but lets say we connected bones there.

Monster Kid - has signifanctly increased his presence and his info. what i've asked has now been rectifified so good for him. but i get the feeling he's using the good ol' "wow, i hate you because you haven't done anything now and i have". if that's not true, then oops, but that's what i'm percieving you at the moment.

despite the increase in content and presence, i still have him as null, but that's just me keeping an "open mind" as mettaton stated before.

Muffet - anyone saying she's human must be off their knockers. i like her posts a lot. they sound genuine and she's constantly replying to everyone's critisms on her outspoken info. i would put her very high in the monster chain. oh, and uh... have you made some donuts? kind of hungry for one.

Napstablook - the very instant this phase started our friendly ghost made a post that caught my attention tenfold. let me quote it for everyone.

and then

first of all, why you even questioning if this was an attempt at a blue kill? that in itself should be one of those questions you should refrain from. could cause some discomfort to some players who may or may not be good at keeping their feelings in check.

and then there's the bedsheet going and voting me after someone called me out of my end of phase vote. its just... i don't get it. did you hope that perhaps you'd get traction off of me with this? well, it worked, but nah, it's probably gonna fail now once i do this.

you watching?

you see that post? because wow, what swayed you to go after undyne suddenly? what even is happening there? i'm with the dummy with this, what in the world is going through your head to vote her? because as far as i can tell, you've posted nothing providing as such.

...heh, hyprocritical of me considering i've been lazy on purpose (and character, shh), but still...

...we have a post like this when so sorry gets called out when your previous post. what the fuck...

anyways... that's enough about you white-y. have a vote to go with the read

Napstablook

Papyrus - not much content and has been very blunt on what he thinks. as my own bro, surprised at his lack of energy. oh well, guess that's what happens when you run around the underground for 9000 laps. he's a big null and i do like mettaton's input on him. other than that, its eeeeeh... he's just there, but more so than our resident dog.

Sans - sans to meet you.

So Sorry - at first, was null, at second, was null, but now as of recent, that radar has been beeping a little. reminds me of a player who used to play here before. very diplomatic approaches and not really giving a straightfoward opinion. it's not a strong read, but your posts have been coming off from this viewpoint as someone that's trying to do damage control for whatever reason. and damage control usually means you're trying to protect, or fake protect in this instance. i'd be weary of you and probably would vote for you if bedsheets doesn't get traction.

Temmie - i like triggering her, its funny. um... her triggering though makes me believe she's frusterated and is usually signs of monsterhood in general. yep, that's basically my read on her, and i think its a good one at that.

Tsunderplane - eeh... i kind of feel you've been falling off my monster pole. you seem to be... just following what's on the plate at the moment and going with it. you're expanding, but i think you're latching at the same time. or it could just be due to you having you read me as monster to human in less than a day by a paranoid dummy. i'm watching you plane-a-nator.

Undyne - i'll be straight, for whatever reason, she's the one person i haven't really paid too much attention of. she feels pretty monstery though, but i can see a human in those posts of hers. its a 50/50 and i'd probably need to do a one on one with her posts to really form a strong opinion.

Look at how different the readon on Napsta is to everyone else

I know Charu wasn't talking about Haku in a reads list but the readon Napsta here is basically how I think Charu buses most of the time

focueses on them and harps on small things that he thinks is wolfy

his reaction to Hakulyte's objectively bad posts didn't feel like Charu was responding to a wolf partner making objectively bad posts

ps thanks for understand what I meant about boxes with regards to Haku
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-11-2017, 10:28 PM   #726
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
I'm seeing a whole lot of you just going with everyone's thoughts.
couldnt respond to this properly because i was on the phone but i saw roundboxs post, made my own connection, elaborated and posted it, then you kind of ignore it

like wut?

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #727
choof
Banned

slightly too crunk to shitpost
I'll continue my wall posting tomorrow when i'm hungover
Old 03-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #728
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

5. mellonxcollie

short and sweet because 5 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
why not investigate them now? this is a very weird thing to say! seems like you don't want to do any investigation yourself... hmmm
I like this post but it lacks DRIVE

Quote:
damn you guys are going hard early lol

freezin seems much more carefree and that makes me town read him. he is much less reserved than last game when he was a wolf
the only question on this is:

how much of that do you think is complicated by the fact he was roleplaying a character?
do you think he's kept up that carefree post into today?

Quote:
The entrance of the Chaos Priest brings a wind of chaos and change

I feel the entropy welling up not just around me, but inside me. It is of utmost importance to me to maintain order and control in games such as this... but I am struggling...
pls no

------

VERDICT: null because need more posts
would like a response to my question as well
Old 03-11-2017, 10:30 PM   #729
choof
Banned

quick skim tho i like what roundbox is doing
Old 03-11-2017, 10:31 PM   #730
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

@roundbox why are you doing this so early?
normally people wait till later on in the phase since there's more content

its not at all bad and I'm glad you're doing it but it does strike me as kind of early
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 03-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #731
FreezinIce
FFR Player

like confirm this if you can but if im reading your progression right charu your vote on me is freezin-vote-on-choof tier.

although feel free to make an actual case on me or haku or anyone else instead of just taking whatever falls in your lap

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #732
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Roundbox theory on Charu reminds me of iheart dogging me in turbo for not interacting with a lot of people. I was scum that game. Obviously it isn't 1:1 but I like the angle.

So town points for roundbox for making that connection and now I'm looking at Charu funny.
This is not your own thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:33 PM   #733
Gradiant

Quote:
is there someone between haku and me that im missing or am i your only scumlean now
In terms of picking people that are actually active, just you really. I bolded haku because i had him as scum lean and then said he got better and to keep posting like how he did. Which you then ignored and just flat out said I had scum reads on you and haku atm. Hence my post with the numbered list
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #734
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:

its not at all bad and I'm glad you're doing it but it does strike me as kind of early
thesunfan...

Look at how many posts there are this game right now.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #735
Gradiant

Including full player list, I side with lito on that utr is wolf strat, thus light and mellon should post more as i've said before.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #736
Gradiant

I also keep forgetting tokzic's playing since he hasn't done jack shit

as usual
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #737
FreezinIce
FFR Player

iono how i feel about roundbox's wall analysis. i feel like i get the best info from the stuff hes posting that isnt constructed

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:34 PM   #738
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
like confirm this if you can but if im reading your progression right charu your vote on me is freezin-vote-on-choof tier.

although feel free to make an actual case on me or haku or anyone else instead of just taking whatever falls in your lap
Okay, I think you're a wolf because you're following people's logic and seemingly trying to get on everyone's good side.

How's that?

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #739
Gradiant

Quote:
Okay, I think you're a wolf because you're following people's logic and seemingly trying to get on everyone's good side.

How's that?
sounds a bit familiar actually
Old 03-11-2017, 10:36 PM   #740
choof
Banned

Quote:
over 700 posts and it's not even 24 hours
I think there's enough content to parse
Closed Thread