AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiba1000 View Post
Dw Zenith, you're clear imo for now
Why do you think Zenith is clear? Reads are good but without a reason for them they're nothing more than shots in the dark.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #203
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Also going to sleep for a bit so I'll be back with more in a few hours

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #204
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Back to laundry: just a thought before I leave.

Kiba says zenith is town after zenith says
Quote:
If I'm not being townread I'm doing something wrong and I need to know because having me wolf read is going to hurt me when I'm trying to solve the game.
not sure if alignment indicative. i would like to know peoples thoughts about it, I have a feeling Kiba is just a noob townie though.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:14 PM   #205
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Can someone tell Manti or manually unsticky the three completed games and sticky this one so it's easier to manage (mainly for read list purposes)?

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:16 PM   #206
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Back to laundry: just a thought before I leave.

Kiba says zenith is town after zenith says

not sure if alignment indicative. i would like to know peoples thoughts about it, I have a feeling Kiba is just a noob townie though.
I think you read a little too hard into that; both him saying he now has me "cleared" and before saying that I might be a wolf due to my letters not being gone (lmfao) are clear indicators that his townread on me is also false and I'm more than likely neutral to him but he doesn't want heat forming so obligatory clearing has been done.

okay now I read too hard into that

Old 07-18-2015, 02:20 PM   #207
kiba1000
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

i was pretty un-clear :P i did in fact mean neutral when i said clear upon refreshing the page i think i should say this
Old 07-18-2015, 02:25 PM   #208
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I feel like we as town are doing well now, though we still need a bit more before EoD so we have more time to concise what we want to (we really do not want to Chines Fire Drill our first EoD).

Sunfan
Xel
Psycho
Benguin

These four players now have sufficient information to start formulating reads and thoughts thus far; and now we need to get them to talk in this phase.

Old 07-18-2015, 02:28 PM   #209
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Actually you can remove Xel from that list; he's here and in thread and soon to drop a big post I can feel it

Old 07-18-2015, 02:35 PM   #210
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Actually you can remove Xel from that list; he's here and in thread and soon to drop a big post I can feel it
It might have something to do with the length of time I've been in here.

Maybe.
XelNya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 02:36 PM   #211
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Yah sure you want me to post it?

I kinda dunk you really hard wolfy.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:41 PM   #212
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Posts like these:

Quote:
If anything were alignment indicative as of now, it would be me trying at D0.

Can't say much about the rest of you guys since you still want to shitpost
Quote:
It's not that I truly want to die that easily or that feasible that barely any logic was used to wolf read me due to wanting the game to progress.

That means literally if choof was in game he would be immediately wolf read because he hates an overglorified shitposting meta.

That said, if you think I'm trying to dissipate the fun in this phase (@sunfan) then you are wrong; merely trying to conjure data points and get momentum in the phase (because iirc EoD is tonight).

Still pinging out Kayla because she might have forgot about the game or is just too busy to hop on at the moment.
Make me want to lynch you, call me paranoid but even with your recent improvements these posts are weird. Because there's not really a reason for some of the phrasing to be the way way it is:

First one comes off as you trying to solidify yourself as town as if it's fact. Bad news for you is that I don't buy it.

Second one is choof's not here, his perspective doesn't matter here. Yer gettin' super anxious to get the ball rolling though, which makes it like, uhg. Fuckin' your new meta sucks because you're not being a book meant for a first grader anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
lmao ok this is probably worst read NA but zenith town read b/c dam effort dam looking for activity dam.

also eod's tomorrow night, not tonight.
No Zenith should be a null read. Maybe a town lean at best, but still null because when you see the way Zenith plays this game you never sit with him as hard town.

Though easily not the best lynch today.

Quote:
Storn is more than likely town for this phase; at least from what I've gathered on him (posting his usual childish-mannered post style is usually an indicator of him being town instead of arbitrary thoughts that never followed the game; a trait he exhibited in his first wolf game where we iirc were partners and he literally coasted the entirety of it).

DFR I haven't been able to read you at all so far, mind coming up with a few relevant posts to what has happened thus far?

I'm not sure if greggles is town; and this is in speculated territory. There's a few innuendos that I'm picking up on where greg might not be town aligned, but there isn't any if at all evidence that would lead up to a lynch on him.

I cannot say I have a clear target I want to prod for information/reactions, or even a clear target that I would like to see lynched. I'm mainly voting to ping out players and none of my votes should be considered serious until EoD or I exhibit a trait that shows I am being serious in my vote.
Gonna be frank and say having a decent read on Storn at this point is probably not likely, gonna say you should wait a bit longer to rule him either way.

Also if your votes aren't serious then they're fluffy filler and I'll lynch you in particular for that faster than anything.

^_^

Quote:
I don't have any projected targets thus far, but I do have reads that warrant myself not following a lynch on the following players:

DFR
Xel

The rest of the players I've been keeping tabs on, but we need to get the PoVs from Storn, Sunfan, and Kiba I believe.

Kayla will sink in the time when she can, which actually might be alignment indicative due to her usual tactics as a town.

Aragaki has made his attempt thus far in providing his information which is better than nothing and reading the posts he's made doesn't conclude a wolf vibe from him.
I dunno why you think dfr is town, but I didn't read two pages and quick skimmed them instead because I'm fuckin' lazy.

Also AA can use his play style to get easy town reads because he is a sort of town player who wants to analyze things, but because he has to wait for decent content to do it with he can use it cover up a wolf role fairly simple too.

AA's not gonna be able to be read till later today through mid day 2 I think, based on some live twg and forum performance which were similar enough imho.

tldr: I'd warrant caution on him for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
Why do you think Xel shouldn't be lynched? I don't have a lean on him either way but so far I haven't seen anything out of him except the usual anime gifs, a few shitvotes, and faces being relocated into sharp objects.
The votes aren't shit votes. To put it bluntly: Day 0, no vote is a complete shit vote. A shit vote implies there's nothing to be gained, or that something stupid like lynching a hard town comes out of it.

Day 0 being a shit fest, reactions to any and all votes have value. The lack of a response has one as well. You're still gonna have a pretty misinformed lynch day 0, but it's better than having nothing. As a player who is highly analytical, the fact you don't abuse the day 0 voting mechanic surprises me.

But your read of me is about where it should be for you.

Quote:
Xel between last jTWG we were in where he was a wolf and this one where he is so far pretty town-aligned, there are numerous occasions where I can read into Xel and determine (yes by his gif posting and his wording when using them) his alignment--or a mere thought leaning to his alignment.

I don't want him lynched because he can be a player who can form data points from thin air and also get reactions like a bastard when he tries which is exactly what I want; more data points.
Last jTWG is a shit hole and you know it, cut that out. /beats you in the face with tire iron from last game

Also, I don't pull them from thin air, I pull them from crappy posting.

Quote:
IE: Xel has shown his prowess in tunneling and dissecting reactions towards players and if he tries to put that same effort in; it'll give town a lot more to work with.

Don't forget paramount information will be revealed as the game progresses; so we are basically in the null stage of all of our reads where we start leaning previous null reads with a read we are confident in and will support with evidence/logical backing.
JTWG is not appropriate for a xel tunnel.

However, it's not like I care about that.

Quote:
I guess you never played with me in my first ~6-7 games where self voting is my meta duder.

I use self voting strictly for my own purposes in introducing a data point that can be read in a series of angles but predominantly it is used to test a possible wolf.

I'm about half and half with my self voting meta; as it has kind of died within my last ~5 games or so and I wanted to relive it in a jTWG since "bad plays" can go by with no stress.
Don't self meta too hard, holy shit.

Self voting is shit in almost all situations. I can't really name a good one off the top my head atm.

However, my current vote on Greggles still feels pretty good atm. Gonna just kinda set up my tent.

Otherwise tho:

DFR is bad lynch.
Zenith is a bad lynch for now.
Greggles would be a fair lynch right now.

Kiba
Psycho
Storn I'd need more info on to really lump them either way atm.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:42 PM   #213
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Yah sure you want me to post it?

I kinda dunk you really hard wolfy.
You also suck for having left the thread after this.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:45 PM   #214
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Upon reflection, the slop from me right there is real.
Old 07-18-2015, 03:03 PM   #215
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

That post is the embodiment of why I know Xel is town.

Also there was one game where Charu, Lurker, and Myself were in the threeway and Charu selfed and immediately unvoted and Lurker tried to blitz and it was hysterical

That longshot of a situation aside; self voting is still bad

Old 07-18-2015, 03:05 PM   #216
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

I agree with not committing a hard town read onto me until much later; because evidently I am getting scarier as a wolf.

town leans however are very nice and nulls are impartial to me

Old 07-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #217
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
That post is the embodiment of why I know Xel is town.

Also there was one game where Charu, Lurker, and Myself were in the threeway and Charu selfed and immediately unvoted and Lurker tried to blitz and it was hysterical

That longshot of a situation aside; self voting is still bad
The bait was real
Old 07-18-2015, 03:11 PM   #218
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

all I read from zenith:
blah blah blah blah blah tryharding d0 blah blah blah.
strikes me as the kind of player who, if playing baseball, would attempt to make diving catches for routine fly balls.

I read almost none of the posts between this one and my last one but will probably attempt to sort through zenith's 10000 posts and everyone elses 20 posts at some point tonight (probably after work)

lol @ people thinking they can read me at this point in the game
just lol
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:12 PM   #219
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

also charu didn't self vote that game he just kept talking about how he was going to do it for a few phases in a row and kept hyping it up and because lurker is an idiot who takes things at face value in a lying game, he believed him and voted him right before charu said he would self-vote.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:13 PM   #220
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
all I read from zenith:
blah blah blah blah blah tryharding d0 blah blah blah.
strikes me as the kind of player who, if playing baseball, would attempt to make diving catches for routine fly balls.

I read almost none of the posts between this one and my last one but will probably attempt to sort through zenith's 10000 posts and everyone elses 20 posts at some point tonight (probably after work)

lol @ people thinking they can read me at this point in the game
just lol
Admittedly I am trying; but not very hard lmfao

You are openly proving you have no desire this phase, with crazy assumptions to boot when you have no validity.

Sure people can read that you're shit; but who is going to sit there and justify playing like shit hmm?