Default Re: jTWG LXIV The Indians of 10

I apologize for sucking as a player.
Krauthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #122
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Good shit, finally got day1 story up. Less than 6 hours left in the night.
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:53 PM   #123
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

hey sage I just got an 8th of you lol
Old 03-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #124
Sage of the Forest
FFR Player

What??? What's that mean?
Sage of the Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #125
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Night is over!

Silence falls on the tiny bedroom, everyone contemplating what has happened. Two guests have died in this house since they arrived here. Kraut was the first person to speak up.

"I think...I think we should all go down stairs and have a nice little conversation about why it is we are here."

Those in the back of the room nodded their agreement and started down the stairs to the living room, followed by the rest. Everyone found seats throughout the room, all of them avoiding the recliner in which Zoshi passed away in. Manti took up his usual place at the bar and took a look at the tray once more.

"You have got to be kidding me! Now there is only eight figurines here!"

Everyone looked at him and then to the tray.

"There is clearly something going on here. Do any of us know each other outside of here? I know I have never seen any of you prior to this evening."

People look around, shaking their head no as they take in everyone in the room.

"Can any of you think of why you may be here?"

No one says anything as they all look around the room, anxiously trying to avoid catching anyone's eye.

"We might as well come clean here, we obviously are here for a reason. I think we all have something dirty in our past. It's possible that we have wronged some person. We all received the same invitation to this island out of the blue. I don't know about you, but I haven't done anything remarkable with my life any time in the recent past to warrant a free vacation. Now, I am a judge. I pass judgment on those that come into my court. I hate to admit it, but I do get a thrill out of convicting those that have done wrong. There was one time, a kid had gotten caught up in a gang related murder. None of the evidence was stacking up against him, but I wanted to send a message. I sentenced the kid to 50 years in jail."

Everyone looked solemn after Manti finished his story. Kraut spoke up next.

"I was driving a mountain pass at night, drunk. I had just left a party and I knew people rarely visited the mountain at night. As I was driving along the road, I must have passed out for just a second, because the next thing I knew, there was these terrified faces in my lights and then a bump. I had run over and killed two young people. For some reason, when I was in court, my case was dismissed as it was somehow their fault. I felt lucky, but I felt like shit for what I had done."

One by one, each person told their story. Every single one involved them wronging someone in a bad way, but getting away with it or only getting a slap on the wrist. Once the last story was told, everyone was quiet until Cedo came back into the room to announce lunch. Everyone somberly stood up and went to the kitchen to enjoy a lunch of soup and sandwiches. No one making any conversation. After the meal was finished, Cedo cleared the table and most of the guest decided to get up and leave. Kraut, Manti and Rzr stayed behind and they chatted a little about their jobs.

"I think I am going to go take a walk around the grounds to try and clear my mind, do you guys want to come with me?" asked Manti

"Sure, I will come along. Obviously I don't have anything better to do," said Rzr.

"You guys go ahead, I think I am just going to sit here and smoke for a bit. I'm starting to get a migraine and smoking is about the only way anymore that I can get it to go away," replied Kraut.

Manti and Rzr nodded and got up and left, leaving Kraut to himself. They exit the kitchen and head for the front door. They pass Cedo tiding up in the living room, collecting glasses and bottles and throwing them away.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Manti asks.

"No, I'm fine. I think I will be retiring to my chambers to relax for a little bit here soon, my knees are acting up. I think a storm may be coming."

Manti and Rzr head outside, taking in deep breaths of the fresh air. The sky in the distance did indeed look like a storm was on its way.

"Shit, I left my lighter inside. I'm going to run in and grab it real quick," rzr told Manti.

Rzr opened the door and almost knocked Cedo on his ass. Cedo was reaching for the door in an attempt to open in to take the trash out.

"I am so sorry about that Cedo, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

"The fault is mine sir, I should have been more careful so I would not run into you."

Cedo lumbered past Rzr and Manti, struggling to make do with the heavy bag. JRodd happened to be walking by and decided to lend him a helping hand.

"Let me get that for you. Where does this go?"

"I will show you if you follow me and hopefully have the patience with an old man and his arthritis."

"Not a problem. Lead on."

JRodd and Cedo walk off to the side of the building, just disappearing from view as Rzr came bursting out the door.

"Manti, come quick! Kraut isn't breathing."

Manti quickly follows Rzr back into the kitchen where Kraut is sitting slumped over in his chair. Manti moves around to the other side of the table. His foot nudging something on the ground. He bent over and picked up a heavy candle stick holder, sticky with some fluid. Manti runs his finger across it and it comes away red. Setting the holder on the table, he peers closer and notices that Krauts head has been bashed in.

Jrodd and Trav come flying into the kitchen.

"Guys we have a pro...what the hell happened in here?" questions Trav.

"It appears as though we have another death on our hands. Looks like someone snuck up on Kraut and smashed his head in with this candle stick holder. What is going on with you?"

"It's Syhto. When I was helping Cedo take out the trash, we ran into Trav, Sage, and Boss meandering on the beach near the trash coral so we started talking to each other, you know, sharing our thoughts on the recent events. My arm started to get tired from holding the trash so I opened the coral and there she was, lying in the trash with a hatchet buried into her face. She wasn't alive and there was blood everywhere."

"You can't be serious! Two people in less than five minutes? How is that even possible? Hold on, I need to check on something."

Manti walks into the living room and stares at the tray. There was once eight figures standing on the tray. Now there was six. Everyone filed into the room and gathered around Manti. Cedo finally making it into the house, tears in his eyes. Trav left the group to go comfort the old man. Clearly the shock of seeing one of the guests dead was enough to shock him into near hysteria.

"I think we have a serious problem here. Every time someone dies, another one of these figures disappear. I think we represent a figure here and someone is playing a very sick game with us. The worst part? I think one of us is the culprit," said Manti.

Everyone looks around the room, shock, fear and accusation in peoples stares. It really seems like no one is going to make it off this island alive.

Kraut and Syhto are dead. Day 2 will end at 10pm EST on Saturday.

1) j-rodd123 (jarrodpsutka@hotmail.com)
2) Cedolad (cedoladtwg)
3) BOSS_pjpaveloffga (Pjpaveloff)
4) rzr (astickytree)
5) Bynary Fission (BynaryFission)
6) travman301 (Rbennie362)
7) Krauthammer (nflorezrojas@gmail.com)
8) Zoshi (Zoshi.is.cool@gmail.com)
9) Syhto (amanetora)
10) Sage of the Forest (?)
11) DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
Old 03-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #126
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

I have a feeling kraut was wolved and syhto was vigi'd. Unsure why the vigi didn't try to prove themselves though with the just before night end reveal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #127
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad
hey sage I just got an 8th of you lol
THISSSSSS LMFAO!! got dat sage on deck *****z rofl haha.

that sucks, I was starting to lean towards kraut too, so now idk what to go on. ill be on aim all night with my sage so hmthefuckup

Posted from Flashflashrevolution.com App for Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:02 AM   #128
Krauthammer
FFR Player

Well this sucks.
Krauthammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #129
Sage of the Forest
FFR Player

I'm still confused about cedo's comment.

Also, safety on Manti for now.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #130
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

So who's willing to bet Syhto was the vigi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:38 PM   #131
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of the Forest View Post
I'm still confused about cedo's comment.

Also, safety on Manti for now.
It's about pot...
Old 03-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #132
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Pot's such a harsh word, can we just say sage. Medcinal, herbal sage.

Anyway, I'd safety Manti too but it would only be a partial safety. Going back to 2007, 2008 I can remember some of the most aloof players in the game, and skilled, are sitting among us right now. Trav, being one, this man is a fucking nut case and if we over look him like the manti-rule, well that's just not very smart of us now is it.

I'm not saying I think trav is a wolf 100% either. All I'm saying is trav & manti know how to stay under the radar for a whole manhunt game better than me or anybody else here (except fic). Given who's left I'd say the wolf is in the ranks of manti, trav, or cedo.

But the other half of my brain wants to say, no wait, maybe the wolf is a noob and just inactive to hide his alterior motives, which would lead us to killing valuable players on a shoddy basis. Anybody have aything concrete left on any of these people, including myself, would be awesome.

Working double shifts all weekend so I'll try to be here as much as possble, but just PM me if you have anything big to say, I check the forum periodically.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-29-2013, 02:56 PM   #133
rzr
TWG Veteran

Also, Gun, nice story G, it's been a grip since there's been a good storyteller that I liked to follow, I like how you use everybody and with a touch of their irl personality, too. Props negro.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-29-2013, 03:09 PM   #134
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Pot's such a harsh word, can we just say sage. Medcinal, herbal sage.

Anyway, I'd safety Manti too but it would only be a partial safety. Going back to 2007, 2008 I can remember some of the most aloof players in the game, and skilled, are sitting among us right now. Trav, being one, this man is a fucking nut case and if we over look him like the manti-rule, well that's just not very smart of us now is it.

I'm not saying I think trav is a wolf 100% either. All I'm saying is trav & manti know how to stay under the radar for a whole manhunt game better than me or anybody else here (except fic). Given who's left I'd say the wolf is in the ranks of manti, trav, or cedo.

But the other half of my brain wants to say, no wait, maybe the wolf is a noob and just inactive to hide his alterior motives, which would lead us to killing valuable players on a shoddy basis. Anybody have aything concrete left on any of these people, including myself, would be awesome.

Working double shifts all weekend so I'll try to be here as much as possble, but just PM me if you have anything big to say, I check the forum periodically.
Given that this new crop of players have never played with us before, I don't think rules like that are really valid any more rzr.

I'm going to vote for sage for the time being. Will probably change that vote tonight though.
travman301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #135
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm not saying its a rule any more than you were about manti, just saying its sadly the most logical thing I have to go off

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #136
rzr
TWG Veteran

I'm not saying its a rule any more than you were about manti, just saying its sadly the most logical thing I have to go off

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #137
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Also, Gun, nice story G, it's been a grip since there's been a good storyteller that I liked to follow, I like how you use everybody and with a touch of their irl personality, too. Props negro.
Thank you my good man. I put a good bit of effort into what I do. I enjoy writing and I know these aren't written that well. I didn't have much time and its all basically sit down and write. Next one I host, if I do, Ill make sure I have a good story written out well ahead of time.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #138
Sage of the Forest
FFR Player

Yeah, the story is a nice touch! You've put quite a bit of work into it, and I thank you.

Also, why would Syhto be the vigi?
Old 03-29-2013, 11:20 PM   #139
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of the Forest View Post
Yeah, the story is a nice touch! You've put quite a bit of work into it, and I thank you.

Also, why would Syhto be the vigi?
Inactivity leads people to believe they are a wolf.

also rzr, shit's cash as fuck. Stringy tho
Old 03-30-2013, 12:17 AM   #140
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Syhto was probably the vigi because inactive+autodie+nobody took the confirmed reveal.

That being said trav looks like he's trying to play off how close sage came to dying yesterday. Bringing the name up again lets us go back to considering him as a wolf, and we almost went that way. I don't think I will today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V