Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-9-2007, 01:16 PM   #161
Radis
FFR Player

Default Re: what ddr song do you hate the most?

I hate Candy.
Everybody at my school play this song at Light-Standart ...
So it's a Noob song.

(Why do you hate Love Is Orange , it's an awesome song with beautiful lyrics ! :O)

Last edited by Radis; 09-9-2007 at 01:25 PM..
Radis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:26 AM   #162
jakeyjake7
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to jakeyjake7

bag is ok except for the horrible chart
sakura is noob 10 footer, but it still is one of my favorite songs
any mainstream crap=...well....crap
i love the fascination maxx steps (even though i cant pass them on pad)
my least favorite would have to be maxx unlimited heavy. the song is pwn but some of the steps just seem weird to me.
jakeyjake7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:53 AM   #163
EvilFluXPad
FFR Player

I hate DDR. I like ITG way better. The only song I like from DDR is Seduction. It's not a difficult song at all, I just love the music.

I Love Maplestory!
WorldScania
Level120
IGNOgre3
EvilFluXPad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 09:57 AM   #164
lxDestinyxl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lxDestinyxl

In what terms?

Music: Thay're all awesome =]
Steps: MAJOR CROSSOVER SONGS! I can fc Saint goes Marching on Heavy, but for all you people who played it before, it makes you look stupid... Umm, any song with 'Left-Up-Right' crossovers..
Song: MAX UNLIMITED OMFG ONLY SONG I CANT PASS ON HEAVY!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #165
jpcduran
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jpcduran

95% of the songs.

Tier Points: 109 (109 + 0 for 81 AAAs)
Engler's School Of FFR: Drop Out
jpcduran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 09:57 AM   #166
Graymann
FFR Player

Tsugaru... its way to confusing for me. dont get me wrong, i can pass it no problem, i just hate the steps for that damn song >.<
Graymann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-2-2007, 08:39 PM   #167
Tails99
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tails99

5. 1. 1. is painfully slow. Makes me want to punt a kitten.
Tails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-9-2007, 11:24 PM   #168
cytex11
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to cytex11

Crash is the crappiest song ever on any ddr game.
cytex11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #169
thesmacker132
FFR Player

I hate any song that has nothing to do with sakura paranoia max 300 fascination max and all those other good ass songs with good ass remixes
thesmacker132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:40 PM   #170
revolutionomega
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to revolutionomega Send a message via MSN to revolutionomega

If you used the word "ass" anymore I might have to cast a magic spell so that you become one. Plus use punctuation. Btw, most songs with remixes suck, and ITG is definitely far better than DDR.
Least Favorite Songs on DDR:
-Bag (random chart, not much flow at all, spacing issues)
-Maxx Unlimited (too much jumpstream and annoying spacing as well)
-Lots of crap on 7th mix (diediediediedie!)
-Pop music (redone bullcrap by unknown artists that need to be raped)

Decent stuff: Most Naoki, Ryu*, Orange Lounge, Stuff not released in the US, original techno/trance hit mixes, most of the stuff over 200 bpm, DARK BLACK FOREST
Old 11-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #171
Coolgamer
Old-School Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Coolgamer Send a message via MSN to Coolgamer Send a message via Skype™ to Coolgamer

Why all the hate for Crash!? I happen to LIKE Crash!

Hates: Most rap songs.

My baby's mama, Put Your Faith In Me, Secret Rendevouz, Jam Jamr Reggae... list goes on. I'll add more later.

Everyone hating on the Bubblegum Dance and the Happy Hardcore can shove it. Take your songs less seriously. Songs like "I Do, I Do, I Do", "Pink Dinosaur", "Cartoon Heros", "Waka Laka"... they are meant to be light-hearted. Plus, I get to piss off people like you when I play them. Papaya, Bambee, Creamy, Smile.dk... all deserve respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight View Post
St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

Last edited by Coolgamer; 11-20-2007 at 03:24 PM..
Coolgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #172
CaptainI14
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by alster1 View Post
dude, xepher is freakin awesome, so is butterfly and cartoon heroes and can't stop fallin in love and sexy planet... frankly you're a n00b
Excuse me? I think it's YOU who is a n00b because Butterfly is just a ridiculous techno song that has a n00bie stepchart and I must say that I agree with those who said that Butterfly is a stupid song, and that you think it's awesome. I felt that I should say that Butterfly is a n00bie song, let alone listing the rest of the songs I don't like, yet YOU come back with a dumb response calling ME a n00b. Did you ever stop to look at that? No, no you did not. To start with, BUTTERFLY IS JUST A SONG FROM DDR, A DANCING SIMULATION VIDEO GAME, AND OTHERS MAY HAVE A RIGHT TO HATE IT!! Get over yourself.

Just because someone may have a right to "hate" a song that's from DDR and feel they should post it, it does NOT mean that someone like you has to flame at someone (me) for promoting that as an opinion. If flaming at someone for posting that they hate a DDR song that you would like is the way you're going to act, be my guest, but I am NOT going to sit around and be insulted by you just because I said "I hate Butterfly" as my opinion!

My point is, I posted that list of my hated DDR songs in this thread, until YOU, in the dead, predictable language of malformed sentences, bad punctuation and grammar, attacked me with an idiotic response that I got so pissed off that I started thinking about what complete idiots some people of this forum can be. I'm a person with things that I have on my mind, and that I feel that I should let them out to a computerized DDR/SM-playing community, other than bottling up my emotions.

You want to know what I think? I am finally at the end of my rope with some people around here, and that includes you! I am trying to say what I feel I should say to a community with some who have their opinions. BUT I GUESS THAT'S COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION, IS IT??!! What I'm trying to say is, I'm sick and tired of people throwing stupid and insulting replies at me just because I post things I want to say and partake in discussion!

As for you, alster1, the whole purpose of this thread is to answer the question "What DDR song do you hate the most?" with DDR songs you don't like, NOT be stupid and make up excuses like "you're a ****in' n00b, Butterfly is awesome" or "you fail" just to be insulting to another after they said that they hated such and such. You need to get over yourself; because if people want to post their opinions in ANY forum or thread, LET THEM. Evidently, either very few people or no one here gives a crock if your a fan boy of Butterfly or any other song you listed. Furthermore, you'd be surprised to know there are opinions and views out there amongst others about DDR songs that aren't yours.

Oh, and about those songs you listed, tell someone who cares!!

uoY nahT retramS mA I! sihT thiW eviL!

If you can read that, then you're as good as I am at reading SDRAWKCAB, with SDROWKCAB!
CaptainI14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 12:35 PM   #173
redxiii09
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to redxiii09 Send a message via Skype™ to redxiii09

i think the most i doesnt like is any song (rap) like get busy
Old 12-15-2007, 01:41 PM   #174
Oni-Paranoia
No fucks
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainI14 View Post
Excuse me? I think it's YOU who is a n00b because Butterfly is just a ridiculous techno song that has a n00bie stepchart and I must say that I agree with those who said that Butterfly is a stupid song, and that you think it's awesome. I felt that I should say that Butterfly is a n00bie song, let alone listing the rest of the songs I don't like, yet YOU come back with a dumb response calling ME a n00b. Did you ever stop to look at that? No, no you did not. To start with, BUTTERFLY IS JUST A SONG FROM DDR, A DANCING SIMULATION VIDEO GAME, AND OTHERS MAY HAVE A RIGHT TO HATE IT!! Get over yourself.

Just because someone may have a right to "hate" a song that's from DDR and feel they should post it, it does NOT mean that someone like you has to flame at someone (me) for promoting that as an opinion. If flaming at someone for posting that they hate a DDR song that you would like is the way you're going to act, be my guest, but I am NOT going to sit around and be insulted by you just because I said "I hate Butterfly" as my opinion!

My point is, I posted that list of my hated DDR songs in this thread, until YOU, in the dead, predictable language of malformed sentences, bad punctuation and grammar, attacked me with an idiotic response that I got so pissed off that I started thinking about what complete idiots some people of this forum can be. I'm a person with things that I have on my mind, and that I feel that I should let them out to a computerized DDR/SM-playing community, other than bottling up my emotions.

You want to know what I think? I am finally at the end of my rope with some people around here, and that includes you! I am trying to say what I feel I should say to a community with some who have their opinions. BUT I GUESS THAT'S COMPLETELY OUT OF THE QUESTION, IS IT??!! What I'm trying to say is, I'm sick and tired of people throwing stupid and insulting replies at me just because I post things I want to say and partake in discussion!

As for you, alster1, the whole purpose of this thread is to answer the question "What DDR song do you hate the most?" with DDR songs you don't like, NOT be stupid and make up excuses like "you're a ****in' n00b, Butterfly is awesome" or "you fail" just to be insulting to another after they said that they hated such and such. You need to get over yourself; because if people want to post their opinions in ANY forum or thread, LET THEM. Evidently, either very few people or no one here gives a crock if your a fan boy of Butterfly or any other song you listed. Furthermore, you'd be surprised to know there are opinions and views out there amongst others about DDR songs that aren't yours.

Oh, and about those songs you listed, tell someone who cares!!
No need for such a long post

P.s no i didnt read this and the tong I hate the most is Bag
Oni-Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 08:37 PM   #175
norah.44
FFR Player

...??
norah.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 09:36 PM   #176
Timer Rabbit
FFR Player

Don't know if I actualy post this...

Lately, I do not like the latest American lisences. (This does not include songs from teh Dancemania series.)

Don't know if there is a hate of mine, but i'm not a 9-10 foot challenger. So I tend to not be a fan of those boss songs. (Sorry people! >.<)

Other than I can't remember which Bemani/orignal song I hate.... But how many girls like "A" (AKA that IIDX song with that Goli joker.) . It confuses me with questions in my mind. XD

P.S. Don't go hate Butterfly. That song is a life-saver to getting me to DDR for the first time. (Since in mid-2001.) Same goes to some Jenny Rom songs. (I wish I can pass Waka Laka Heavy. D: Yes. I like (hyper/happy) girly songs AND a girl.)

P.P.S. The most songs I like... Well... Varries. (I have spammed Cowgirl Heavy. Because it's freaken-fun. :P) But I respect for any songs from Pop'n Music (even though hard songs like Arrabiata or Tino's White Horse are based on it's stepcharts... Seriously.) and some Beatmania IIDX (Xepher (only played Standard), Blind Justice (Yet need to play. And because I like Maya's artworks.), and so on.) songs. (I am a Ryu* fan, people...) And DDR could use a SigSig. LOL

Last edited by Timer Rabbit; 12-16-2007 at 07:08 PM..
Timer Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 10:40 PM   #177
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainI14 View Post
Excuse me? I think it's YOU who is.... blah blah blah rant.
Woah, dude it's just a game...
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 05:53 PM   #178
Corbin Wells
FFR Player

DIE ken kai! DIE ken kai! -_-;

download my sims now =3:
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...h=Corbin+Wells

FFR Furry, NYC
Corbin Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 02:45 PM   #179
Rathalos888
FFR Player

Love is orange.

Holy hell is it gay. And te fact I always lose my combo at least once in it. WHAT THE ****
Rathalos888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-2-2008, 03:04 PM   #180
sakura080789
Rapture Universe
FFR Veteran

i can not stand Butterfly everyone in my school plays it on light except me and -paexaea- and they play it about 10 times in a row ahhhhhhhhhh