Old 10-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Zapmeister
FFR Player

Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Sign-ups open!

just to point out, for everyone eagerly waiting their division placement: i don't think anyone has mentioned yet but it looks like placements are being done in alphabetical order. this time yesterday d1-4 were up to D, while d5 was up to G. now d1-4 are up to F, while d5 is at K. if your username begins with a letter at the other end of the alphabet like mine, you have a lot of waiting to do.

Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

ask me anything here

mashed FCs: 329

r1: 5
r2: 4
r3: 6
r4: 8
r5: 3
r6: 5
r7: 15
final position: 4th
Old 10-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
RB_Spirit
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to RB_Spirit
Default Re: 9th Official Tournament -- Sign-ups open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapmeister View Post
just to point out, for everyone eagerly waiting their division placement: i don't think anyone has mentioned yet but it looks like placements are being done in alphabetical order. this time yesterday d1-4 were up to D, while d5 was up to G. now d1-4 are up to F, while d5 is at K. if your username begins with a letter at the other end of the alphabet like mine, you have a lot of waiting to do.
Interesting observation. Seems about right thus far. I'll take that into consideration.
Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.
Closed Thread