Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2006, 10:05 PM   #11
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXXVII

Afro you are a ****ing idiot. My god you're worse than tokzic. You know what it would take for me be a wolf? Too many people would have to be in conspiracy with me. Ivalue, and at least 3 other people would have to lie with me. Right there that means that you have nothing. And while no one else knows who the other three are, you do and you are a big dumb goat for thinking it. You know everything I do except you don't know how people came to me, what their proof and all that was. You ever think that there could be many blockers because stoic needed filler roles?

You don't even think about things. I can't tell you how many times I've had to explain the same stupid thing to you over and over about what I'm doing. You HAVE A ROLES LIST AND STILL DO NOT NOT WHO EVERYONE IS. You're lazy and always think of the gayest stuff in the world. You even claim that there are two other unknown players? So logically would that not make them wolves? No you just decide to drag my name through the mud off things that you can't back up. You think conspriracy? But yet there's no proof except your gut. There's so much that you know about everyone and yet you of all people think I'm a wolf. That's **** ignorance right there.

In fact let me leave no doubt because this is the best twg evidence you'll ever get:
-you and I both blocked someone that said they could time travel. Remember when stoic got it wrong AND I TOLD YOU THAT HE GOT IT WRONG? I'm not faking. If I was faking not only would I have to say that that person wasn't a time traveler but ALSO say that stoic had lied about it and needed to change it.
-you remember our two power roles? The ones (in addition to ivalue) that could tell roles once they died? If I was faking then why would I kill two wolf friends? The difference in that tps game and this one is that EVERYONE is blue. So what would I do when it got down to you, me, and the 2 or 3 people that are 100% confirmed? Which leads to another point:
-if I was faking why would I tell you the roles? Why would I trust you with everything when I knew that I would never be wolfed? Why would I give you any info on what I was doing if I was trying to fake everyone out on my true motives? Or does it make more sense that I need to keep the human alliance going?

Afro you are dumb. The fact that you haven't died kills me. In fact let me post my little conspiracy on you since you were so kind to do it to me:
-Your little "red seer" conspiracy is a weird thought.... too bad it can also apply to you as a faking time blocker.
-Tokzic kill? You knew I was going to give you the roles during the night so rather than take a chance and kill someone that would be helpful to you later, you kill tokzic (who revealed himself to you as a time stopper)
-sertman kill. You knew who sertman was going to kill and I think you wanted to prevent that because you were afraid that you would have no chance if you were the only wolf left.

In fact, I pushed for this guy yesterday and I'm willing to go with him again today. cypher

He's the 5th "time stopper" btw. But unlike shash, cypher has not proven himself like shash has. Shash knew all parts of the role and when I questioned him about something that his role can do that wasn't in it, he didn't know it, only because he never used it. I dunno, he got too many of the little details right for me to think he's a wolf right now. And I was very skeptical about him anyways. Oh and shash has been blocking people ever since he came to me. If he had been wrong I would have done something about it, but since he wasn't I never mentioned it to you. (Like you would remember it anyways)

Afro also isn't telling you guys that even though there are 2 "unconfirmed" time blockers, (One of which I don't think is a wolf) there is another role out there that could possibly be a wolf. After these two guys go, then let's look at conspiracy but for now, there are better things to go off of.

Now I told afro that we have 3 days to get 1 wolf (doubt he was listening though). The fact that he's trying to get me as one of those lynches (or even tried) makes me gag right now. I'm about half tempted to kill afro right now based on my thought but like I said, there are better suspects at the moment.

OH and that story about matt... leave it alone. Even afro knows that we found flawed logic in that theory and therefore are leaving it stand as him telling the truth for now. Afro and I both time blocked the other guy that was supposively a wolf with matt, but he can time travel, therefore making it impossible for him to be a wolf, thus making it impossible for matt to be a wolf.

I know things are vague, but you have to trust me on this. You're not being overrun by a wolf head as an alliance leader. Even afro probably knows that now. But the thing is that I know there are two people lying to me and there are still a few of those guys that need to be killed before we go into any conspiracy theories right now.

Don't kill shash. Afro's judgement is very very poor.