Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2003, 06:38 PM   #10
Nima
FFR Player

Quote:
carnage wrote:
Exactly, there's only two #$#ing hands YOU #$#ing MORONS! YOU EITHER USE ONE, OR BOTH! WHO THE $*%# CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE USE! IT'S WHAT YOU'RE #$#ing COMFORTABLE WITH YOU COCK MOLESTING (#$% DISTURBING DOG RAPESTS!

while that may have sounded like a load of crap, it was actually the most intellegent thing i've hearda bout the matter...let me add my own rage.

N00bs...there are two hands. pick one...or two. ITS NOT THAT GODAMN HARD. jesus...then again, people come up with stupid ideas all the time. that's why your laundry detergent tells you not to eat it.
Before you say crap... THINK. The question was how many fingers do you use, not hands... Basically they want to know so they can learn some of the methods that work best... Incase you didn't notice there are more than 2 fingers, atleast on my hand... Some people play with one hand, some with 2 (many different methods (ie. right index, right middle, left index left middle, etc.) some people play with 2 hands 2 fingers like arch, some people put two fingers ontop of two, etc. So there aren't TWO WAYs before you bs. there are many.