Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2024, 08:26 PM   #1
FFR Events
How eventful...
Sectional ModeratorEvent StaffFFR Veteran

Default Valentine's Couple Clash

Love is in the air here at FFR, and it's about time to share it with all of you!

A wild Valentine's event appears; and, in the spirit of the season, we're playing doubles! Share the love with your long time bestie, take the opportunity to make a new friend, or sign up solo and leave it up to us to play Cupid for you!

Interested? Sign up here and call your friends!
SIGNUP RULES:
• Both you and your teammate need to sign up and link each other's profiles for a team to be successfully registered.
• Your account must have 200 or more games played.
• Your combined Skill Rating levels must be between 100 and 200 (inclusive).

Signups go until Tuesday, February 20th, 11:59:59 PM.
(Needless to say: only two people per team. You may not sign up for multiple teams. Choose your partner wisely!)

But "I don't know anyone, I'm just a forum lurker", some of you may cry: worry not! You can also look up our Find a Friend thread, hosted both in this very forum and in our official Discord, and find someone you can play with! If you still feel like you might need some help to find a pairing, worry not either: anyone who marks the option to "Sign up solo" in our signup form will be paired up with another player by the Event Staff (warning: your pairings may be chaotic!). If you signed up solo but do find someone in the meantime, don't panic either: you can edit your signup to include your newfound partner in crime!

Other links:
OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET | SCORE SUBMISSION
FIND A FRIEND THREAD | OFFICIAL FFR DISCORD

Event Rules:

This will be a single round competition, starting Thursday, February 22nd, 12:00:00 AM and stretching to Sunday, February 25th, 11:59:59 PM.

On Wednesday, February 21st, 9:00:00 PM, we'll be releasing our Valentine's-themed song list right here on this thread and our official spreadsheet (as well as edited into this announcement post right below). Both you and your partner will have four days to submit your best plays amongst the song list, calculated by AAA Equivalency. The highest play from each of you are added together for your final score, and at the end of the event whoever has the highest score wins! Both you and your partner need to play different songs, though, so make sure to communicate ahead of time.

Song List:
This is the full songlist for the Valentine's Couple Clash! event. You can submit scores made in any of these charts on these exact rates. If a song has no informed rate, it has to be played on 1.0x Rate.

Songs with rates will have their AAA Equivalency calculated from their informed Difficulty Rating (in brackets), not from their original Difficulty Rating.

[107] Love Song [Negradolna] (1.05x Rate)
[104] thinking of you (1.15x Rate)
[100] to Luv me I *** for u.
[97] Thinkin' About You (1.15x Rate)
[95] Love & Justice (1.1x Rate)
[92] to Luv me, I *** for u. (reprise)
[90] My Half
[88] My Fxxkin Desire For You
[86] Love U [Heavy] (1.1x Rate)
[83] can't hide your love (1.05x Rate)
[81] My Love Is A Bulldozer
[79] Miraiya (1.15x Rate)
[77] LOVE THIS MOMENT
[75] Romance in the Club
[73] Alive (Pegboard Nerds Remix) [Heavy]
[71] We Met Dat Night (1.15x Rate)
[69] Manhattan Lover
[67] {Stay With Me} (1.2x Rate)
[65] No Ordinary Love
[63] Stay
[61] Aishiteru yo ne
[59] IVALTEK
[56] Tutti Frutti Summer Love
[53] LUV TO ME 2011
[49] rainy beauty [Standard] (1.1x Rate)
[46] Lover Reef
[42] Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl [Cut]
[39] Chase You Down (1.25x Rate)
[36] We Won't Be Alone
[34] Dating Start!
[29] Come With Me [Virtual Riot]
[25] Keep On Lovin' You
[19] Until Tomorrow (1.15x Rate)
[12] Love

Your scores can be submitted through our Score Submission Form! All you need is a screenshot and your profile link and you can send your scores to us. A link will be available as soon as the Event starts at Thursday, February 22nd, 12 AM.

Teams will be sorted into different skill brackets so that everyone gets a fair shake at competition. Don't be afraid to sign up with anyone! No matter if you're very similar or different in Skill Rating, we'll find a place for you to play and have fun. Do note, however, that your team must still abide by our sum of Skill Rating rules when signing up.

Brackets will be announced once we have an idea of the player interest to ensure there'll be enough competition for everyone.

Prizes!

Our cutest couples will receive prizes for placing highly in their brackets! Both buddies will receive the same prize, regardless of their contribution to the team's score.
Everyone - Valentine's Day 2024 Badge
1st Place - 120k Credits and 1 Event Token
2nd Place - 80k Credits and 1 Event Token
3rd Place - 60k Credits
Participation* - 15k Credits

Group 1
• 1st Place: lolskiswag & beeeboopbop - 120,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 2nd Place: xXOpkillerXx & HBar - 80,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 3rd Place: kantai & woker-X - 60,000 Credits
Group 2
• 1st Place: NotSpiralingEnough & InstaKill195 - 120,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 2nd Place: Eryyy & Shatteredpixel - 80,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 3rd Place: RenaPlatinak2 & Hakulyte - 60,000 Credits
Group 3
• 1st Place: TheTrueXfish & Deamerai - 120,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 2nd Place: E-B-E & NoobiesAreTheBest - 80,000 Credits, 1 Event Token
• 3rd Place: Elite Ninja & Znow - 60,000 Credits
All Groups
• Everyone Else - 15,000 Credits

*To count as a Participant, both you and your teammate must submit valid scores.

Last edited by FFR Events; 03-12-2024 at 04:01 PM..
FFR Events is offline   Reply With Quote