Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2018, 01:37 PM   #10
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
You'll just have to take my word for it.
Uh, why? Since everyone's anonymous, you can't even appeal to past track record. No one has any information yet, so all we can go off of is what everyone has said so far--and if there's something that's been said to make you think this, you haven't shared it with the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junko Enoshima View Post
I take back my "hard" town read because I'm nearly certain there's some duplicity with her outward projection, but I'm not fully revoking it because more often than not, aspects of her mindset are not being obfuscated
I mean, I feel the "oh, you flip-flopped; that's bad" mentality is one of those most corrosive perspectives someone can have in this game, but you basically did so in the same series of posts without anything new happening. More to the point, it only happened because you made an unnecessary and ultimately meaningless "hard town" reading earlier that was unsupported by any explanation on your part.

Anyway, your post here doesn't make a whole lot of sense. If Aoi is misrepresenting their experience/style, then I don't see how you can make clear claims about their mindset anyway.