Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2014, 07:31 PM   #27
NeonSM
Я тебя люблю Маша
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to NeonSM
Default Re: Ratchet Rap Dumps

Beat Calls [XelNya Revision] -
A lot better than before, very nice! Not as good as it could be though. The first drop is too easy now and there are also a few jacks that I personally think are too much, but I'm a noob player so Neon should make the call on that one.
I'll accept it, but strongly feel that you toned down the first drop (the gray region from 18.5 to 20 seconds) too much, and that it should be dumped on a bit harder to match the craziness that is the rest of the file. It would be great if you made a second revision addressing this.
Also, you have to go into the .sm file and fix the bpm flux manually. We'll fix it so don't worry about it, just be aware that it exists.

NeonSM
Im far from a master at this game myself, but yeah the 32nd jacks play tough for me, but they aren't totally out of control. I do though agree with what billium said about the beginning. I think I understand the white walls reference as well, but I'm not so sure everyone else will get it. Assuming that some players will not have played the file. Overall you just need to hit that sweet spot between not too easy and not too hard in the beginning. When you do this the file will be successful in my eyes. That being said, it is still pretty fun regardless, and I will accept it. Strongly urge you to take a look at the beginning again. Also, the mines played well this time
NeonSM is offline   Reply With Quote