Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat > Ask Me Anything
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Ask Me Anything A forum where notable users offer to answer questions from the userbase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2013, 10:32 PM   #21
SCWolf
༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽ 👌
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SCWolf Send a message via MSN to SCWolf Send a message via Skype™ to SCWolf
Default Re: Arch0wl AMA

Not going to lie Arch, I had a pretty negative opinion on you when I had just started here. It was around the time of the video, and among my group of friends, it was "funny". I was 13. I held that opinion of you for about 3 years until I kind of grew up, intellectually speaking. My views in general kind of changed, as everything in the real world changed around me. I'd been talking to Reach for a long time, and he had never anything negative or derogatory to say about you, and I can respect that a lot. I kind of learned that your scenario was completely unfair and so was my opinion of you.

I only really started to see you and your personality through your writing on these forums as of recently (about a year ago). Reading your point of view on the whole subject is really respectable, in a sense that you can comfortably write about it.

EVERYONE has done/had something happen to them in the past that they're not proud of, but rarely do people experience what you had to go through. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.

You definitely have my respect dude.

On the subject of the thread; What was your initial impression on the spread play-style that Moogy kind of brought into the scene from Beatmania?

Last edited by SCWolf; 08-17-2013 at 10:35 PM..
SCWolf is offline   Reply With Quote