Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-3-2013, 10:37 PM   #11
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

New raid looks like a mixture of pretty cool holy fuck why would you put that in the game.

Jin'rokh = Standard dumb entrance boss fight. Mechanics looked complicated but in the end it just seemed Patchwerky with a bad thing to run from. Boss name and model is a cool shoutout to classic players tho.
Horridon = Reminds me of Deathwhisper and M'uru. Could be really cool or really stupid depending on add tuning. Lots of potential though.
Council of Elders = Really cool council fight. Love the "Blanka" guy haha
Tortos = Could be really fun, if the tuning is tight you will see mad class stacking on this fight though.
Megaera = Looks boring as fuck and terrible.
Ji-Kun = Dumb.
Durumu = First phase seems awesome with the beam of light mechanic, the rest of the fight seems kinda odd and the maze just seems like a terrible gimmick.
Primordius = Weird fight. Not sure I really "get" it yet to be honest.
Dark Animus = Really, really cool in theory. In practice it will be a joke on 10man and completely buttfuck 25mans no matter how they tune it. Also a fight that requires healers to hold aggro is bound to cause issues.
Iron Qon = Really cool fight, designwise one of my favorite in the tier. Gonna be intense as hell on heroic.
Twin Consorts = Moon phase seems like it's missing a mechanic and dusk phase seems stupid hard. The constellation drawing is a really interesting gimmick. Kinda weird that this is the second/third to last encounter, doesn't "feel" like it.
Lei Shen = My god this fight is a thing of beauty. Designer of it should get a raise. It just makes so much sense...

World bosses look dumb, new group rare mobs on the island thing look like grief central.

Interesting patch, will be exciting to watch progression especially Ra-den.

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote