Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-6-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
TwistedPhoenix
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to TwistedPhoenix
Default My first simfile!

Well, after playing hard for about a year, I finally decided to go ahead and make my own simfile. The song is a trance remix of a factory/dubstep song, but hardly sounds like the original. It has some jumpstream, and it is filled with holdstream. 'Cause I like my holdstream, despite what everyone else says. That stuff is so much fun to do. Anyways, here's a preview to what I had completed 4 days ago (This is a bit loud, might wanna make sure your speakers/headphones aren't blaring) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVDsLvj_K8

Yes, this IS pony related, but only in the slightest. If you hate all things pony related, then just hit that lovely back button up at the top of your screen. But if you don't really care either way, this is a safe song.

I'd like feedback on this. Like what patterns worked, what didn't, whether I should have or shouldn't have put arrows to a certain instrument/beat, etc. I'm planning on making my own pack eventually, and want the songs to be playable and fun.

Direct link to the simfile: http://www.mediafire.com/?qfy3io1b3fkf06m (This has a few SM5 features, but should work fine on 3.9)

Edit: I feel like such a noob. I didn't even notice the Simfile section up at the top. If I had seen that earlier, I would have read that simfile guide. That has some nice info. =P

Last edited by TwistedPhoenix; 03-7-2012 at 11:52 PM..
TwistedPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote