Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-6-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
Corroded
FFR Player

Default Suggestions to improve the user experience

Hello

I have a couple of minor ideas that could improve the game, well at least so I think, and decided to share them with the rest of the community, and hopefully, someone who decides to bring my ideas to the game.

Anyways, I'll make a little list of the improvements I think would do the game good:

1. In multiplayer, a function to click the other players song in order to load it yourself would be very useful, and I see no reason why this has not been implemented already. As minor as it is, I think it would be a good improvement to the overall multiplayer experience.

2. A "Favourites" genre, where you could add your favourite songs. Obviously this would have to be a genre private to your own account, with links / shortcuts to songs you've saved in it. Again, this is all userability, and does not alter the gameplay.

3. A "Tutorial" genre, which stores songs specifically made to repeat certain patterns and techniques, or even songs specifically made for certain styles. This suggestion would be significantly more troublesome to add than the previous ones, but personally I think its a good idea that would help the beginner / intermediate levels alot. Maybe even the higher level players.
I'm aware that this would require alot, especially all the additional simfiles and so on, it might be an unrealistic idea coming from a normal user like myself, but I decided to include it anyways.

That's me done, for now at least. I hope to see some of these suggestions implemented into the game in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestions.

"A thousand failures aren't bad, because then you'll know a thousand ways not to do it."
Corroded is offline   Reply With Quote