Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2005, 01:32 PM   #1
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default TWG XIII Sign ups ***CLOSED***

EDIT: There has been a little change in plans, due to the fact that one of the hosts has a little different setup (regarding character choices) I thought we would vote on a host first, so when you actually sign up for the game, we only have to do it once.

I'll open the thread tonight at 5 for host voting. Bold who you want to host, and you can only vote if you intend on signing up, and have played in one of the last 4 TWG's.

7 slots at 5, 7 at 10, and 2 at 1 (to accomdate our west coast late nighters)

The reason the 3rd sign up was added, is because if the sign ups were yesterday, they could've made it, but due to host voting, we pushed it back, and we can't have pre-sign ups.

1. lightdarkness (Yoshi)
2. nforcer06164 (Roy)
3. blahblah18 (Fox)
4. flypie743 (Captain Falcon)
5. JurseyRider734 (Peach)
6. Lupin_the_Third (Donkey Kong)
7. HansSky (Falco)

8. Tasselfoot (Bowser)
9. evilbutterfly (Kirby)
10. Tps222 (Ganondorf)
11. alainbryden (Ness)
12. flux_ (Dr. Mario)
13. QreepyBORIS (Pikachu)
14. deltro333111 (Zelda)

15. stretchypanda (Samus)
16. Kefit (Ice Climbers)

HOST:

Kilgamayan: FFR plays TWG in a vastly different way than how I was raised on BMS, and I'm getting kind of tired always being on the outside looking in while people have earnest conversation, collect evidence, and form alliances simply because I'm not great at doing it myself. I figure if I can host, I'll be able to see how all of this works from a safe, indifferent point of view and thus be able to make myself a better player without the risk of handicapping others via me dragging them down, wanting to learn as we go along. Just look at the previous game for an example at how much I suck at AIM convos - Hans floored it and I went from 0 to wolf in about 15 minutes.

The game I'm proposing will be a simple classic game. 16 players, three wolves, one seer, one guardian. Fi ni. It's never a bad thing to reinforce the basics. Know your roots, mmmkay?

The theme would be one of Super Smash Brothers Melee, and upon the time of signing up you will even be allowed to select the character you wish to play as. If you select a character that someone else has selected right before you posted, your signup will not be nullified, but you'll have to produce a new character. Given 25 characters to choose from for 16 players, I really think you'll be able to pick SOMEONE you like, even if you're #16. Note that a character list is available at GameFAQs. If you need visuals, do some reading on each character name you don't recognize, and try your keen TWG powers of deduction by comparing them to this image.

Everyone will have a unique PM based on their character, so good luck trying to ask around about PMs because you'll get a different answer every time no matter how many people you ask.

I promise you will not see a repeat of Red Alert! - not only will I attempt to update more frequently, but I guarantee I will drive this game to the end, no matter how I feel about it at any given point during it. Just be warned that I write my stories on the spot, so if I'm not inspired as to what to write when an insta-lynch rolls around you're not going to get a story immediately.