Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
iamgoodhehe
Banned
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to iamgoodhehe
Default Current bugs [Please read]

I already know that Synthlight is aware of most of the important bugs on the website since the break down, but I thought I'd post the bugs I found for everyone to know that its not just them experiencing this problem and that with a little patience, the website will be normal again.

FFR The Game (this also applies to Spin it up) :
- You can be logged in, and the game will load fairly quick and will not recognize your login but will recognize you as anonymous.
- When you select to play a song the songs will load instantly and will not play sound or show the steps. It stays at a constant black screen until you purposely fail.
- Scoring system is not working and this includes credits (Synthlight is aware)

(You can fix the game loading problems by clearing your cache and restarting your browser, or repeat clearing your cache with a different browser and trying again)

FFR The Website
- The website itself loads fairly quick but can lag out sometimes
- When you try to visit the forums it will take more than 10 seconds to load the page, this only applies to the forums. Though, when you post a post it will post instantly.
- Profiles of course are broken so that means the default vBulletin profiles will not work as I am sure the profiles are configured to work with the FFR profiles we had. (Synthlight is aware)
- Video chat of course is not working (Synthlight is aware)
- There are problems occurring with the Simfile DB (Synthlight is aware)
- FFR radio is not working

I'm not posting these problems to rush anyone as I know the site has just recovered a major down time but I'm only posting to keep other users coming aware of the situations and to let them know they are not the only ones experiencing this and that it'll be fixed come time. Tell me if I missed any other bugs.
iamgoodhehe is offline   Reply With Quote