Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2005, 07:13 PM   #11
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

TPS, we don't need defeatists. Shape up and find something worthwhile or my vote won't change. If this was the Soviet Union I would shoot you right now.

Anywho, I think we can go on without Tass. The guardians will just have to change their plans and hopefully out-think the wolves. At least a few people have been seered, so there could be the workings of an alliance going on without us all knowing. I just hope people can open up and trust people. You may have a chance of finding a wolf, but think of the chances. 3/24 that you get a wolf and are told so, 3/24 that you are told human and it's wolf. I believe Tass is the one who said that even if you got a wolf, you are useful to that team in that you can find the other wolf team and have them wolfed. This helps the humans. Best case scenario, which is more likely, you'll find a human.

So, if you seer somebody and it comes back human, ALLY WITH THEM! This is the best way for the 2 seers to contact each other. Certain people are more likely to be seered than others. You don't know for sure who the other seer will discover, but if both seers find them (may be on different days, you never know) then it will link the seers through that known human. Every day that you (seers) delay telling a human, the more you delay human victory. Each day that goes by, the odds that you'll seer a true human decreases. Thus, it's best to go ahead and contact those who you've seered. The wolves may get lucky and kill you anyway, and that will make all those nights you selfishly hoarded your seering info COMPLETELY USELESS. If you don't tell anybody before you die, you're useless to us all. Please, seers, contact those who you've seen, as you're one of the human's best chances for victory.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O