Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #11
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek
Default Re: World of Warcraft

We continued our glorified 25-man pug tonight having left off with Siege done and Kolo/Auriaya dead, all one-shots.

Iron Council was a one-shot. Got three achievements from that (choose you, antechamber, but i'm on your side).

Moved to Hodir. One-shot, even with people who didn't know the fight on 10 or 25. Got the buffed all winter achievement but not the coolest friends. Damn left side didn't free the mage or priest =/

Two hunter/warrior/shaman tokens dropped and I won with a roll of 19. 2nd place was a 9. 56 emblems of conquest, so I'm getting my 4pc when we do FL10 after the reset.

We tried Freya but it's too hard for this kind of a group apparently. Too much failure. "Hey guys, stop DPS on snaplasher. His stack is already at 60. Stop DPS. STOP DPS. OK NOW HE HAS 99 STACKS. STOP DPS. And then he killed us all.

Probably should've read the wowhead comments where it says it's spellstealable but eh. It also works just like crushers on yogg where stopping DPS removes all the stacks. People just fail too much.

PS - I was foolishly hoping I would be able to match or nearly match Relam's DPS on Hodir. Not even close. I do more dps in 10 man than I did tonight. Really annoying.

pps - Super happy about getting the chest too. For some reason, the legs, despite being called a kilt, are not. It's only a kilt if you have the chest too.

Last edited by Squeek; 06-28-2009 at 11:33 PM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote