Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #11
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: FireKai Original

Norsegod, i was/is a part of team blue and you guys dont hold events that much either. You see, me and atlas have spare time in between our lives to constantly hold events and such. Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament is our third tournament going back to back to back. We will hold as much events as we can possibly do at a time. I cant say that events will be back to back to back like this, but we will def. try to do just that. We want to create a clan/team that is always active and having fun. Team blue i have nothing against, i like your style. I would like to compete with you guys and/or coincide with each other for events. Like Sponsor some events and/or hold co-events. MetalAtlas and I have already spoken about this and this is how we want to run our clan. We don't want to take people away from other teams, but we do want members. If you (team blue) will erase anyone who is joining here then i see how your stance is. Norse you were in our first tourney as well. You see how active we are. Don't have a grudge against us ( not saying you do ) rather just encourage us.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote