Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #10
Niala
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Niala Send a message via Skype™ to Niala
Default Re: R1 - Actual Song Difficulties V2

First @ EAGames: If all you're trying to say is that a reformation of the system on how we judge things on this game is, then sure, I agree. You're right, whether it's the hardest VC's or easiest FMO's, I don't care, but I don't think we should be making the requirements harder. But, I think this is just pure conjecture to say that this will happen. Looking at it realistically, it's a lot of work to put into it, and I don't really see anybody raising their hand like a 4 year-old child who knows the answer to a math question to do it. Not to mention all the controversy that it would bring up between players thinking that certain songs belong a certain difficulty, and other people think it should be a lower/higher one.

@Patashu: By players getting better over time, but that's exactly what I'm saying: players are getting better, and, over time, [Oni] will get harder to get as we get better. Who knows, in 10 years time, Ketsarku Mozgalom could be an FMO, and people could think of RATO as a low FGO (exaggeration, I know, but you get the point.) Just saying the change doesn't need to be so drastic.

EDIT (just read EAGames post): That's why I said you can make it a little harder. There are songs now that aren't quite FMO material that still have [Oni] attached to them, examples being NWE, LW4, maybe Rottel; But the way you're all arguing this is making me think I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning and see "Otaku Speedvibe [Oni] Requirements: AAA Frictional Nevada" on the skill tokens page. I'm not disagreeing with it being moved altogether, just not to such a degree that people are going to quit because they fear never being able to get it. In my shoes, if I saw that I had to AAA an FGO for [Oni], I'd give up on right now; the chances of that happening are a million to 1, and I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel this way.

Edit: Edit: Hi JX =D

Last edited by Niala; 05-18-2009 at 09:53 PM..
Niala is offline   Reply With Quote