Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2004, 11:00 PM   #1
User6773

Default FFR Warcraft 3 tournament - There's Credits To Be Had

I'm proud to announce the Unofficial FFR War3 Tournament!

Rules:

100 credits entry fee. This is to create a large prize pot, and also to ensure that only the interested apply. Here's how you send the entry:

Challenge my user account (Chardish) on any song for 100 credits. In the comment field As soon as the song starts, keep pressing the arrows until you get enough boos to fail. I'll play the song, hit a couple arrows and then fail out, so I win the challenge. I'll record your username.

The tournament will only take place if we get at least 16 entrants. If we don't, your credits will be refunded.

All matches will be played on The Frozen Throne unless both players agree to Reign of Chaos.

Tournament is random seeding, single elimination. All matches will be played on the map "Lost Temple" unless both players agree on another map. You must win twice to win the match.

When the match is over, both players must PM me with the match number and name of the winner. SAVE YOUR REPLAYS!! If there is ANY DISPUTE as to who won the match, I will need a replay as proof of who actually won. Unless I see a replay of a disputed match, I'm going to flip a coin to determine the winner. If you don't want to be on the losing side of this coin flip, you better save your replays.

To participate in this tournament, you must be able to host games. For more information go here. http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0445p

FIRST PLACE GRAND PRIZE: 400 credits + ALL THE CREDITS from the entry fees! Remember, this is at least 2000 credits. Needless to say, this will keep you credited for a LONG time.
SECOND PLACE: 1 credit. (Because second place is just the first loser.)
THIRD PLACE: 100 credits.

If anyone with tens of thousands of credits wants to chip in on the grand prize pot, let me know.

I will not be participating in this tournament. Hope it's a success, though!

Deadline for entries is June 26, this Saturday.