Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default This will help FFR as a whole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
We have been switching away from an old company to a new one. You know very well that we never have allowed pop-up ads. It's somewhat selfish that you pay nothing to use this site and that you complain about ads that are not even on the forum.

Cheers,

Synthlight
Alright, so there's a need for money. Understandable. A site like this needs the money to keep it running.

So, my suggestion, why not start selling stuff again? Remember when FFR Shirts and bumper stickers or something were being sold? Why not start this back up again?

I'd buy an FFR shirt, and maybe even one for my friend. I just don't even know if they're even being sold anymore. If they are, the page should be made a little more obvious. If they're even selling, I can't find them when I'm TRYING to find them. That being said, random noob A isn't going to be able to find them when they aren't even trying.

A good idea would be to put it up there with "Home, The Game, etc." It used to be there or something, and was titled "FFR Stuff" or something similar.

Another suggestion is premium accounts or premium forum accounts. A couple of places do this, and it wouldn't give anything TOO good that it'd force people to donate. GunZFactor, for example, puts peoples' names in gold and gives them the right to upload more images at a time. I'm not saying we should steal that idea, but I'm saying something related would be nice.

It'd be nice if someone could run this past Synth if he doesn't read it himself. He's the one that's going to do it if anyone's going to do it.
ToshX is offline   Reply With Quote