Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9
Default Mass Effect 3

Strange I haven't seen a thread for this yet.
I mean GotY 2012 only comes out in....three weeks?

Replayed ME1 (45 hours, three playthroughs for level 60 Spacer War Hero)
Being lazy on finishing ME2 (13 hours in, Overlord and Stolen Memories completed, just finished Collector Ship)

Bro's before Hoes - Did you press on for sexy Ashley or go back for your bro Kaidan on Virmire?

Krogan Ally - Did you talk Wrex down or did you have to pop him?

I always wanted to be Jedi James Bond - Save the Citadel Council or let those aliens burn?

"Great, bugs are writing songs for you" - Release the Rachni Queen or turn the burners full blast?

Knowledge is power: Uploaded or destroyed the Genophage data on Mordin's Loyalty mission?

Live together, die alone - Everyone make it out of the Suicide Mission?

Big-bada-boom: Turn over the Collector Base or blow that ****er up?

Who'd you try to stick it in (or get poked by)

Let's hear it, let it all out boys.
This is the last mission for Shepard, Earth is burning and the Reapers are here.

What happened in your galaxy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cetaka View Post
whats namine like in person
darklordsarumon9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Poison-
Nope
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Mass Effect 3

Well I've beaten ME1 3 times. Main file has Kaiden KIA, Rachni Queen set free, Wrex is alive, council saved, Udina named to council. Completed ME2 5 times ( yeah I know I'm crazy), everyone survived the suicide mission, collector ship destroyed, I believe Mordin kept the genophage research. In ME1 I "poked" Liara and Ashley on separate files, main one had Ashley. For ME2, I "poked" all female members, main file had Miranda. Can't wait for ME3. I've had it pre-ordered for over a year and I also got the demo early. Too excited.
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Ashley, but mostly because Kaidan was such a little bitch, I wanted to nuke his ass far before the game actually allowed me to do so. Ashley was a xenophobe but at least tolerable.
Wrex for life.
Saved the council. Mostly because their ship was pretty badass and I figured there would be some hilarious dialogue when the Reapers come, really hoping that part pays off. "Reapers? We have dismissed that claim."
Named Udina to the council because he was a total bro.
Saved the Rachni Queen. She seemed legit.
I actually forget what I did on Mordin's misson. Clearly didn't make a big emotional impact did it? Knowing me I probably saved the info, Krogan are p.cool dudes
Everyone made it out of the Suicide Mission, duh ._.
Blew up the Collector Base. Probably not a good idea as far as fighting the Reapers goes but the Cerberus dude creeped me the **** out, so no spaceship for him. I do what I want bitch
Hooked up with Liara in ME1 and stayed faithful in ME2 because Shepard x Liara 4eva :') -I loved how she turned out to be even more of a total badass in ME2 haha-
Miranda was hot I guess but christ why do all of Shepard's crewmembers (in both games!) all have to be so bitchy, I mostly liked Liara because she was kinda the most laid back. Tali was okay but the mask thing is like, a turn-off :/

I also have an "asshole" female Shepard file where I do basically the opposite and be as big a douchebag as possible.
Pretty sure I had her hook up with Garrus or something I forget, was too busy stomping around and pissing people off

Anyway, I'm excited for this and will definitely play it, but I'm not feeling the same hype for it as I did for Skyrim. idk, we'll see.

Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-15-2012 at 10:14 PM..
hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:33 AM   #4
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide

I boned that sketchy girl with no hair in ME2... Good times... and I thoroughly enjoyed killing the whole council or whatever at the end of ME1.
MagicCarpetRide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:33 AM   #5
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to darklordsarumon9 Send a message via Skype™ to darklordsarumon9

How the **** did Tali die?
Everyone loyal, all upgrades...
RNG hates me =[
Quote:
Old 02-17-2012, 04:54 AM   #6
hi19hi19
lol happy
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordsarumon9 View Post
RNG hates me =[
If I recall correctly there was no RNG in the "suicide mission"
Someone only died if you gave them a job they were not suited for, i.e. asking the black dude to go in the pipe thing at the start.

hi19hi19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:30 AM   #7
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Then I've no clue.
As I said, everyone loyal.
Tali for the tubes, Miranda for both strike teams, Samara for biotic barrier, Jacob to lead team back to Normandy.

I didn't SEE her die and was surprised to see Shepard launch a coffin into space at the end. I was like, "OKAY, WHO THE **** DIED ON ME"

Joker said everyone made it back alive, I wanted my perfect file =[
Quote:
Old 02-19-2012, 05:46 AM   #8
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

Quote:
RNG hates me =[
Aw, Why did it have to be Tali :<

:3

I recently erased both my Mass Effect 1 and 2 saves so it gives me a reason to replay them to hype me up for the 3rd game. Going to have 2 importable Mass Effect 2 saves, both paragon (with some renegade but still max paragon bar), and I'll have my Tali and Ashley saves.

Get Kancho'd

FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
Poison-
Nope
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I've been playing the demo like crazy. So if anyone on here wants to play some co-op online with me, let me know. I'm pretty good, not gonna lie.
Poison- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #10
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

I think I've found the problem that led to Tali dying. After you get Jack her and Miranda have that lil' fight. My Para/Rene wasn't high enough to solve the problem so I ~had~ to side with one of them.

So I just started another game using that file, being a total dick to everyone for those points. I've only got like two weeks before ME3!~~
Quote:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #11
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

I'm very excited for mass effect 3. I just realized today how close the release date is so I am considering playing through mass effect 2 again even though I've already beaten it multiple times.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:51 AM   #12
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

You know, I just don't get it.

This time Mordin dies.
Everyone loyal. Did the whole base correctly (Tali for tubes, Miranda for first team, Samara for barrier, Jacob took crew back, Miranda for the second team)

Well, about to break my disk. That's another 12 hours down the drain.
Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 04:03 PM   #13
Izzy
Snek

Why didn't you just make a save right before the last mission.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:35 PM   #14
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

I did but I mean...will that work?
I kinda thought you know, it was all a cumulative mission and simply playing it again just wouldn't work @_@
Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #15
Izzy
Snek

If there isn't anything you missed prior to it then there isn't anything else to do but try it again.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #16
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Interesting. I'll give this a second (third, or technically fourth xD) go!
Quote:
Old 02-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #17
darklordsarumon9
FFR Player

Alright, just got the achievement.

Switched up my leaders a little bit. Tali in tubes, Miranda for first team, Mordin took everyone back, Samara for barrier, Garrus lead second team, brought Kasumi and Thane with me for the last fight.

Cool beans! All ready for ME3 now :3
Quote:
Old 02-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #18
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Strange I haven't seen a thread for this yet.
I mean GotY 2012 only comes out in....three weeks?

Replayed ME1 (45 hours, three playthroughs for level 60 Spacer War Hero)
Being lazy on finishing ME2 (13 hours in, Overlord and Stolen Memories completed, just finished Collector Ship)

Bro's before Hoes - Did you press on for sexy Ashley or go back for your bro Kaidan on Virmire?

Krogan Ally - Did you talk Wrex down or did you have to pop him?

I always wanted to be Jedi James Bond - Save the Citadel Council or let those aliens burn?

"Great, bugs are writing songs for you" - Release the Rachni Queen or turn the burners full blast?

Knowledge is power: Uploaded or destroyed the Genophage data on Mordin's Loyalty mission?

Live together, die alone - Everyone make it out of the Suicide Mission?

Big-bada-boom: Turn over the Collector Base or blow that ****er up?

Who'd you try to stick it in (or get poked by)

Let's hear it, let it all out boys.
This is the last mission for Shepard, Earth is burning and the Reapers are here.

What happened in your galaxy?
since release is getting closer i figure i'll go ahead and fill this out.

Bro's before Hoes - I had sent Ash with the Salarian strike team so it made more sense to go after her (and help out the salarians as well) and leave kaiden with the bomb. Not to mention, i found Kaiden to be a pretty boring character, among other reasons.

Krogan Ally - I like how the spell check for Krogan is Brogan. Seriously though, who can hate Wrex? Did his loyalty quest so i didn't even have to bother persuading him.

I always wanted to be Jedi James Bond - Saved the Council myself. While i was disappointed that the council wasn't more grateful in ME2 for Shepard saving their asses, I'm hoping the decision pays off for ME3.

"Great, bugs are writing songs for you" - Saved the Rachni Queen. She seemed Sincere enough, and couldn't hurt to have more potential ally's against the reapers.

Knowledge is power - I kept the data, never know when a fast breeding krogan army would be useful.

Live together, die alone - Saved everyone in the Suicide Mission, Although not sure how big a role the minor characters will play in the next game. Still, no reason NOT to save everyone unless you REALLY dislike someone lol.

Big-bada-boom - I blew that ****er up. Didn't really Trust TIM as i had a feeling he had some sort of angle for investing so much into going after the collectors. There would be no telling what he would do with Shepard if he got what he wanted.

Who did you try to stick it in - Ashley for ME1, and Tali in ME2. Tali would probably be my main save because i liked her character the most (You pretty much see her whole world so to speak when you board the Flotilla for her Loyalty Mission, and Dem Hips), She has probably one of the most defined personalities out of all the ME characters. The mask thing is a gamble, but being more of a personality person myself, its one I'm ok with taking a risk. I have my save for Ash because I'm curious if they are able to make her out to be less of a Xenophobe.

Get Kancho'd

FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #19
welsh_girl
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to welsh_girl Send a message via MSN to welsh_girl

I still haven't finished 2, gonna be a while until I pick this up. Playing too many things in once go atm D:
welsh_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-2-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
Calcium Deposit
I am the liquor
FFR Music Producer

**** yeah all geared up for mass effect 3
Calcium Deposit is offline   Reply With Quote