View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 12:09 AM   #2028
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

I stated that blind and xel are commonly mislynched.

My mindset was if they die I don't really care that much because they're trouble to read lategame, but blind vs xel this early just feels like we couldn't come up with better targets and instead went after the people who have the most trouble dending themselves and also have trouble making cases.

When you make posts like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
While I appreciate, I don't particular understand anything about those quotes and why I should read Ike scummy from your perspective just on these alone.

Seems more like a OMGUS than anything.
You are asking more then blind can produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Which you didn't really do, as backpack has already stated. You suggested it, but that's ALL you did. No crazy incentive or posts showing that Haku, your next vote, was the REAL vote that should be pursued.

That's what I saw, that's what backpack saw, that's probably what AA saw, if you wanna argue otherwise that you did, then your definition of "urging town to vote someone else that's not X or Y" is pretty lackluster.
I'll say it again, I was okay with either of them dying, but only because they are trouble to read most of the time. Not because they were wolfy.

The reason Blind and xel get angry every game is because they can't argue themselves out of anything. I would imagine this is incredibly frustrating, and should be something everyone considers when pushing them in the future.

Additionally, here's a hot read:

Blind's probably town. Highly doubt he calls out shadow's weak Mellon vote as a partner:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
nice rim job of a vote shadow