View Single Post
Old 10-4-2013, 05:31 PM   #822
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie
Default Re: TWG CI: Fiction's Birthday Party

;_; I am not a wolf. Svaz was right, I trust Fiction and his reasoning seemed sound so that was why I voted for Manti. I was behind the thread at the time and using what info I had to go off of Manti seemed like the most plausible wolf.

I am a bit confused as to why everyone is jumping on TPS. If it is due to his inactivity that does make sense, but drawing from my own experiences and my experiences with last game's mass-inactivity I'm hesitant to jump on him just because of this. In my mind it seems plausible but I think I would rather focus on what is being said in the thread, rather than guessing about TPS's whereabouts outside of the thread. Maybe next phase I will feel differently but right now I think there are better candidates. If there is other reasoning behind this could someone please fill me in?

Right now I am thinking krauthammer as a definite wolf. I don't even know how to explain it but all of his posts just give me an icky feeling. Crazyjayde also seems very wolf-like but I can't tell if that is just because s/he is living up to her/his name and acting crazy. I just don't really follow their logic at all and their posts seem very rambly, perhaps as a way to fluff up nothing and distract people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected