iheartbyakuya
FFR Player

Default Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt #4

1 point:
Picture of you on a slide [see flashlight picture below]
Picture of you in a shopping cart [eep, weird face]

Picture of you doing the robot[yes, that is a coke box on my head]

[not too sure why...]

Picture of you in the dark with a flashlight on your face[flashlight in my face ON A SLIDE. I was crouching on this because it had just rained, but I ended up slipping and getting my ass soaked anyways]

Picture of 2 clocks showing different times

Picture of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Picture of a deck of cards [Iraqi most wanted deck. A christmas present from when I was in 5th grade >.>]

2 points:
Picture of you jumping in a fountain (+1 point for shirt/pants, +1 point for socks/shoes)

Picture of a watertower [slick picture from a moving car]

Picture of you wearing a wig

[2 wigs!!!]

Picture of you with 2 500ml/16oz bottles in your mouth (+1 for each additional bottle) [3 bottles. Sooo ugly]

Picture of you as King Kong on top of a car [it was so difficult to get on this car. It was raining at the time and was super-slippery, hence me not standing]

Picture of you getting a wedgie (+2 points if it’s an Atomic one) [it was atomic]

Picture of you with an animal on your head [his feet got caught in my pigtails]

Picture of you pretending to be in Pulp Fiction [Very exaggerated video. My friend's mom happened to get home during the thing though]

Picture of you holding poker chips (+1 if they’re real)

3 points:
Picture of you on the roof of a house (not apartment building) (+1 if in a sleeping bag) [in a sleeping bag]

Picture of you giving a homeless person money, at least $1
Picture of you licking a pole

Picture of you with a giant check (money check, not checkmark)
Picture of you kissing a member of the same sex on the lips [Blindfold was definitely necessary. I wish It was worth more points...]

Picture of you helping an old lady cross the street
Picture of an ant hill [this is the quiet one]

[this one was more rowdy]

Picture of you rolling down a hill [this was hell since I hate spinning]

5 points:
Picture of you eating green eggs and ham (+2 points for extra pics showing the process of making) [video shows preparation]

[gotta love my mom's wtf look]

Picture of you playing Twister with at least 2 other people [twister. ON THE ROOF OF A HOUSE. IN THE RAIN. ]

Picture of you in a cave [it was dark, wet, and home to a bazillion mosquitoes]

Picture of you guitar battling with a friend [intense rocker guitar battle]

Picture of you dressed as a gangster [Inspector Gangster? Gangsters did wear trench coats. They just pulled it off better]

Picture of a collage that is your username

8 points:
Picture of a complete PokeDex from Red, Blue, or Yellow [complete Pokedex from Diamond?]

Picture of a hand drawn Tass (either avatar or actual) [gangsta lookin Tass!]

Picture of you dressed as Waldo in a crowd of people [do you see the other Waldo?]

Picture of you as a jack-in-the-box [they are always dressed creepily, so I figured I would try]

Picture of you buying between $1.95-$2.05 worth of Twizzlers between 3:16 and 3:18am

10 points:
Picture of you in a car that costs over $100,000 (+2 if you’re actually driving it)
Picture of you and friends spelling FFR out of people (at least 9 people, +1 per person over 9, capped at 20) [10 people]

Picture of you riding a unicycle
Picture of you bowling a turkey

15 points:
Picture of you riding a miniature pony (-5 points if it’s a miniature horse)[Couldn't help it. How many people have one of these just sitting in their garage?]

Picture of you raping a mannequin (or being raped by) in a store window… with people watching [OMG! This woman was looking in the window, so I told her "watch this" and began the rape. Her expression was priceless. She quickly lead her kid away.]

Picture of 50 coins of your country’s lowest denomination from each of the past 50 years (either 59-08 or 60-09)[x2 because I am wearing the shirt. oops it's '58-'09]

25 points:
Picture of you with Tass [jkjk]

Thank you to everyone who helped me do this, including: Trechsel, Meagan, Marci, Shell and Gavin

Last edited by iheartbyakuya; 08-16-2009 at 10:23 PM..
iheartbyakuya is offline   Reply With Quote