PDA

View Full Version : Another glitch with the FC/AAA bars

Bynary Fission
07-25-2008, 04:01 PM
I actually suspected this might happen, given how the bars calculate AAAs.

I went through my ranks and played Crazy Hair Day and Coat Czech. These were old, old scores with bad ranks, and wanted to improve. I did MUCH better, so much that despite the fact that I managed to miss at the very end of both, I improved my ranks by over 500 on each.

Now here's the problem: it took away my FCs on those songs. Another thing to note is that while I re-FC'ed Crazy Hair Day, improved my rank, and got my FC back, I didn't get my FC back on Coat Czech, despite going back and re-FCing (with a worse PA though..which is why it didn't register).

Comparison:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2eo8vt5.jpg

The one on the top is when I missed but improved my ranks, and the one on the bottom is after I re-FC'ed both songs.

Is there a way this can be fixed? Coat Czech is annoying; 12 goods was hard to do, considering I'm very bad at PA'ing continuous rolls. :-| This might not be an issue for everybody, but it is something to keep in mind, just like the glitch with AAA bars (rank 1 gives an AAA, even if you don't actually have one).

~Bynary Fission

lightdarkness
07-25-2008, 04:02 PM
This will not be fixed... the bars are calculated using your best score on the song. If your best score is not an FC, it will not register, despite having FC'd it in the past.

Adamaja456
07-25-2008, 04:08 PM
thats happened to me a few times. you just have to get better PA when you FC it

d4u7211
07-25-2008, 04:14 PM
yeah, same here. but i would have a suggestion saying that when ever the fc asterick is there, the game knows its there and it stays there, even if the fc stats change on accident.

Xx{Midday}xX
07-25-2008, 04:36 PM
An FC stat change isn't accidental. If a nonFC score is better than you're FC score, that means you can get the same PA with an FC. So just play it again.

Have the mindset that levelrank records your best score. It's your responsibility to make your best score an FC.

Tyler Reece
07-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Lulz, this happened to me with Flight of the Bumblebee, I missed the last note out of excitement and had to beat like 50 goods, and my PA is absolutely horrible on that song and I usually get like 150-200 goods, rofl.

It happens though, like already said, if you can get that PA on it once, you can do it again with a FC.

StepmaniaGod6969
07-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I finally FC uber rave v1 today, but my PA was worse than before when i missed at the end of the song so my rank was worse, thus the FC didnt count :/

Tasselfoot
07-25-2008, 05:14 PM
this isn't a glitch.