PDA

View Full Version : My points and the shop

WorldWalker128
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Okay, for some reason I now have over 1800 points, and there is no way in heck I had that many the last time I played unless someone else is using my account, which actually doesn't really bother me too much. (I had maybe a few hundred, no more than 400 last I played, but not over a 1000.)
I suppose you're all wondering, why are you complaining? New songs! Well I like to earn the points myself for one thing, and I CAN'T USE ANY OF THEM IN THE SHOP besides. The shop hasn't worked for me in over a year and a half, but since I didn't play often at the time it didn't really bother me. Well now that I've started up again, it does, and since this isn't the first time it has happened, I would like to have that issue fixed.

Okay, I'm done.

Xx{Midday}xX
07-21-2008, 07:05 PM
points=credits I assume.

Those extra credits are the result of the credit reset incident a few months ago. Your credits resemble your GTS.

As for your shopping crisis, PM/IM an admin.

super kid
07-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Wait credits?

Tasselfoot
07-21-2008, 09:38 PM
just say thank you. take it a personal gift... from me to you.

as far as the shop... try upgrading to the latest version of flash... and, the more likely solution, mess with your firewall/port settings. you're probably blocking our ability to interact with you for the Shop.