PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about an(angry) request.

Crasher24720
11-23-2007, 12:50 AM
I know this is my fist post here, and I feel kind of akward making it a request, but I really am starting to get angry. I just recently downloaded Stepmania after removing it, and I remember having a really good kingdom Hearts Pack. This has probobly been asked before, but can ANYONE show me a decent Kingdom Hearts Stepmania Pack PLEASE!?!!? Thank you in advance!!

windsurfer-sp
11-23-2007, 12:53 AM
Defiantly not the worst first post, you made it in the right form with good grammar and spelling so dont feel to bad.

As for the kingdom pack I have no idea. I know that passion and simple and clean should be in the simfile DB.

Professor Raine
11-23-2007, 01:20 AM
I've heard of a Utada Hikaru pack, but it's not worth your time.

SulferDragon
11-23-2007, 01:28 AM
I believe you mean this: http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/f98/kingdom-hearts-megapack-5617/

It's not that good of a pack, IMO, but obviously Kingdom Heart fans would like it.

Xx{Midday}xX
11-23-2007, 01:33 AM
I think the best pack is a self made pack. Why not try making your own? I had quite some fun. The only problem was ripping the mp3s off the soundtracks or the game... but once I got all the mp3s, I got some great self made simfiles...

Crasher24720
11-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Okay, now I feel stupid. SulferDragon, the link is fine, I just cant get the download. I clicked the Pack icon, I keep cliking it and it keeps sending me to the same place. I have absolutly no idea what to do.

P.S.: Xx{Midday}xX , I tried making my own, but it wasn't as good as the pack I had before....Thanks for the suggestion though!

Scratch that, I got it! Thank you so much SulferDragon! It means alot!