PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Rithum needs your help!!

MixMasterLar
07-8-2007, 10:13 AM
http://www.rithum.com/

As you can see yourself, Rithum needs a facelift.
Folks, Rithum needs your PhotoShop/ Paint/ Whatever help and it needs it badly. Im asking you from the buttom of my heart to lend a hand and help us make banners, icons, and sigs for the site.

HERES WHAT WE NEED:

A Banner for the top of the page that says Rithum.com and has our slogon, 'Bleeding Edge Gaming News"

Borders for the links on the site of the page. See the right side of the main page were the thread links are? yeah, you get it.....

Icons to go next to the links. An Arcade machine is a good ideal, but having many diffarent ones would be nice.

A decent Sig so that I can have something besides text down there ;)

Please try to make the graphics mostly RED and BLACK, (or even a little PUPLE, if you think it fits)

All Qs should go to Nestlekwik via PM either here, or at Rithum.

Thanks,

~Lar

PS, Im looking forward to seeing TD Genocide and Dragoonhead trying this out =)

MixMasterLar
07-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Bump.

Also, if anyone has complete skins, that'll be great

JasonKey
07-11-2007, 05:29 PM
good bump! .. we do actually ..

dashoe93
07-11-2007, 06:06 PM
If only if i had photoshop. waaaa. i dont know what to use other than that anyway.

~DAshoe93~

Doug31
07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Bump. Someone do it please. I'll even give you a number of credits based on how much I like it.

nforcer06164
07-12-2007, 05:59 PM
We really do need this. C'mon guys, get to work!

chunky_cheese
07-13-2007, 10:12 AM
We really do need this. C'mon guys, get to work!

If I had photoshop skillz you KNOW I would! I do have some corny flash skills... might try this out when I get a chance, which is like Monday and Tuesday night.

g4z33b0
07-13-2007, 11:29 AM
ugh. i'll do something, but i sent a message to tass or someone awhile ago asking if they needed gfx help.

JasonKey
07-13-2007, 01:26 PM
definitely, as I am not the only one not thrilled with the interface .. someone would surely know someone that knows someone ;)

thechild
07-18-2007, 08:26 PM
If only if i had photoshop. waaaa. i dont know what to use other than that anyway.

~DAshoe93~

Gimp.org I use GIMP alot, IMO it's better then PS. And it's free 8-).
If you use this and get good with it, you owe me :). Look at my profile pics. I made those with GIMP.

PS: I might help rithum.com

MixMasterLar
07-19-2007, 11:07 PM
Please do help us

Nightfirecat
07-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Gimp.org I use GIMP alot, IMO it's better then PS. And it's free 8-).
If you use this and get good with it, you owe me :). Look at my profile pics. I made those with GIMP.

PS: I might help rithum.com

gimp is awesome--- free... I'm just learning how to use it now, but since I have the ubuntu installation cd, I can get it on like all my computers :-D

Relyks
07-27-2007, 01:35 PM
You know what?
I was going to do this 2 weeks ago, but I had to leave town. I have the skills and equiptment to do this, so I will. No more complaining!! (Or discussion or whatever you call it ;) )

I've Pmed him about the matter previously, I'm happy to help.
If I finish this project, I will have a whole new skin for rithium. I can't code it, I don't have money for Dreamweaver. So, it's a skin, and he was ok with that.
kgood? Good. I don't think we need spam because people don't know how to do this.

Ps. Sorry if I sound harsh or whatever. ;)

Note: I need to know the dimensions you want in the final copy, I want to have that all sorted out before I send it in.

Silvuh
08-4-2007, 09:43 AM
Well, Relyks said he's working on a skin for the site... and that doesn't cover the singature image, so I made this little thing for you, Lar.
http://www.tinypic.com/4tr4xap.jpg http://www.tinypic.com/4tr4xap.jpg
If you want, I can mess around with it some more.

Relyks
08-6-2007, 01:04 AM
Well...
Photoshop crashed on me before I saved. I think it's better to try and start over, rather then try and start from where I left off.

So, I would like to know the dimensions of the template before I start again.
If Lar can't provide it soon, I'll just Pm Nestlekwik for the details.

I got the dimensions, things are going well. I just nee a few more details, I pmed him on the matter.

Edit: Now, a few months later, I've retty much forgotten about rithium's skin. So, I'm scrapping that and making a new, better skin.