my best firend is trying to kill him self over his familey hes my best friend
and id do any thing to stop him any tips :cry: :(

Mwerp
11-8-2003, 09:24 PM
Hide the knives

QreepyBORIS
11-8-2003, 09:24 PM
Talk to him, right fucking NOW.

Get him to talk to them, anything, cause losing a friend suck, ALOT.

So I would go now, do your best, thwart him anyway possible, cheer him up, anyhing.

Just act quick.

Moogy
11-8-2003, 09:26 PM
Hide the knives

Falcon
11-8-2003, 09:26 PM
well, since you guys are best friends, just be there for him. listen to what he says, dont make him feel bad for how he feels, and just try to give him suggestions of ways to get around the bad things that are happening in his family. just be there for him, thats one of the best things you can do. also, try to bring out the good in the situations that hes going through. if hes religious, tell him its all in God's plan... or something to that effect.

myron
11-8-2003, 09:31 PM
thanks guys/girls am talk to him right now hold on

RobbyZero
11-8-2003, 09:31 PM
Alright this is what to do,I had this problem 3 times in a row with the same friend. First of all let him know over and over and over what he's going to be missing ( including you,and your good times you have with each other ) Then tell him his family loves him despite the fighting and crazyness. Tell him there's no point.

Tell him and break this down to little bit of details possible

Pros of Suicide : ......

Cons: Family will hate him even more for being retarded.

Friends (i.e: you ) will forever hate love him forveer and somewhat hate him for being such an idiot.
Making everyone sad that whoever knew him and cared about and the community sad....

Just keep telling him...if its worth losing your best friend then do it. Make him feel so bad that he'll want to change his mind.

myron
11-8-2003, 09:34 PM
i taked him out of it thanks you guy ROCK!!!!!! :cry:

Mwerp
11-8-2003, 09:35 PM
Don't forget the knives, bud.

jewpinthethird
11-8-2003, 10:07 PM
Just dont go, "JESUS, YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT, I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!"

And there are other ways of killing yourself besides slitting your wrist.

Mwerp
11-8-2003, 10:09 PM
You know, Jewpin is right.

Hide the frying pan too.

Moogy
11-8-2003, 10:09 PM
And the guns.

scorpio1690
11-8-2003, 10:10 PM
You can kill yourself by biting a vein in your wrist, yuo die of majour blood loss, so no matter what you say he can kill himself with anything.

Moogy
11-8-2003, 10:10 PM
And the teeth.

QreepyBORIS
11-8-2003, 10:12 PM
If you kill him he cant do jack shit.

scorpio1690
11-8-2003, 10:15 PM
If you kill him he cant do jack shit.

Hmmm...... You're right on so many levels, yet... If you dno't kill him.... He'd be alive.... :shock: Decisions decisions...

bballplaya
11-8-2003, 10:16 PM
lol just tell him that he has a lot to live for and that there are lots of people that care about him including yourself if he trys it again

scorpio1690
11-8-2003, 10:23 PM
lol just tell him that he has a lot to live for and that there are lots of people that care about him including yourself if he trys it again

Pff, lieing won't get you anywhere.

Freak83
11-9-2003, 12:20 AM
I saw a video once on things to do if this situation ever happens to you. I was in like grade 7 or something at the time so I wasn't paying much attention, but I remember it said NEVER say "It'll be alright".

RobbyZero
11-9-2003, 12:25 AM
Alright this is what to do,I had this problem 3 times in a row with the same friend. First of all let him know over and over and over what he's going to be missing ( including you,and your good times you have with each other ) Then tell him his family loves him despite the fighting and crazyness. Tell him there's no point.

Tell him and break this down to little bit of details possible

Pros of Suicide : ......

Cons: Family will hate him even more for being retarded.

Friends (i.e: you ) will forever hate love him forveer and somewhat hate him for being such an idiot.
Making everyone sad that whoever knew him and cared about and the community sad....

Just keep telling him...if its worth losing your best friend then do it. Make him feel so bad that he'll want to change his mind.

Arch0wl
11-9-2003, 12:49 AM
That is so fucked up dude, I hope he doesn't do it.

jewpinthethird
11-9-2003, 12:56 AM
What is up with everyone wanting to kill themselves all the sudden? God, wait till you get out into the real worl dto kill yourself. You have no idea what is going on. Shut the f*ck up and tough it out. That's what I told my friend when he wanted to kill himself. I even offered to help. Majority of the time it is a cry for attention. Tell him how angry you are at him for thinking such a stupid idea and that there are a lot of people who feel the same way. Remind him how easy he has it. Remind him that there is a f*cking war going on and that he needs to shut the f*ck up and tough it out...f*ck, if the people in Iraq can, then he sure as hell can. And if his mind hasnt changed after that, PUT A F*CKING GUN TO HIS HEAD AND YELL AT HIM "YOU REALLY WANT TO F*CKING DIE? I LOVE YOU, AND I WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU, AND IF THAT IS DEATH, THEN SO BE IT."

scorpio1690
11-9-2003, 01:00 AM
I think someone needs a nappy-poo. I have an easier way. Send them this pic.

Moogy
11-9-2003, 01:02 AM
Yay.

And Jewpin, drugs are bad.

Anonymous
11-9-2003, 01:07 AM
i hate pills once
they tasted like cherries

jewpinthethird
11-9-2003, 01:21 AM
Who said anything about drugs?

scorpio1690
11-9-2003, 01:31 AM
Moogy did, and he's saying it about your display pic.... And possibly your post too.

ThunderClaw
11-9-2003, 01:57 AM
It depends.

Is your friend simply overreacting to a certain event, or has this been an ongoing dillemma?

If it's the former, what he needs is to have a talk with somebody with a large reserve of common sense (neighbor, school councillor, parent--any will do, but a disinterested third party is really best) and insight to point out calmly and logically that the event in question really isn't that bad at after all and things could be worse. Then he'll need the support of friends to put the incident behind him.

If it's the latter, then the entire family needs to see a professional psychologist to unearth the CAUSES of the dillemma instead of chasing after the effects and then ACTIVELY WORK to correct them. This requires the person involved, any siblings they have, and the parents. A family unit must act like a unit and work in a disciplined, synchronized manner to effectively combat this sort of thing.

I am, of course, assuming that your friend WANTS help and is willing to go the distance to actually accept the idea that he might go into a psychologist and get professional help. If he/she is not and continues to wallow in his/her own self-pity, then he/she is a complete and utter fuckwit who is going to be nothing but a burden to everyone he/she comes in contact with until they get off thier tear-soggy asses and actually try to help themselves.

Anticrombie0909
11-9-2003, 01:21 PM
For once, I agree with TC. On some parts, mostly the parts that said:
I am, of course, assuming that your friend WANTS help and is willing to go the distance to actually accept the idea that he might go into a psychologist and get professional help. If he/she is not and continues to wallow in his/her own self-pity, then he/she is a complete and utter fuckwit who is going to be nothing but a burden to everyone he/she comes in contact with until they get off thier tear-soggy asses and actually try to help themselves.

I'm depressed half the time, half my friends are depressed all the time, but you don't see me flauntin it all over the fucking place. Seriously. If your friend was really gonna commit suicide, he wouldn't tell you so you'd pity him...he'd just go right ahead and do it. Anybody who mopes around saying 'Ohh, woe is me, I want to die, somebody hug me' is just looking for attention. I do believe we had a very similar convo with Bittabe-be a little earlier on, where she flamboyantly expressed her wishes to die for the entire fucking planet so we'd all say 'Don't do it, Be! We love you!'

Again, sorry for my bluntnes...I'm pissed off today.

RobbyZero
11-9-2003, 01:25 PM
Nobody wants help when they're killing themselves unless they are just doing it for attention!

YOU GIVE THEM HELP NO MATTER WHAT AND YOU FUCKEN REPEAT REPEAT AND REPEAT,and if that doesn't work you go up to him and tell him face to face If you die I die.

MCRenaissance
05-15-2006, 09:18 PM
What is up with everyone wanting to kill themselves all the sudden? God, wait till you get out into the real worl dto kill yourself. You have no idea what is going on. Shut the f*ck up and tough it out. That's what I told my friend when he wanted to kill himself. I even offered to help. Majority of the time it is a cry for attention. Tell him how angry you are at him for thinking such a stupid idea and that there are a lot of people who feel the same way. Remind him how easy he has it. Remind him that there is a f*cking war going on and that he needs to shut the f*ck up and tough it out...f*ck, if the people in Iraq can, then he sure as hell can. And if his mind hasnt changed after that, PUT A F*CKING GUN TO HIS HEAD AND YELL AT HIM "YOU REALLY WANT TO F*CKING DIE? I LOVE YOU, AND I WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU, AND IF THAT IS DEATH, THEN SO BE IT."
goddamn. Jewpin. You. Rock. The. casbah.

Twilight_Overlord
05-15-2006, 09:41 PM
Funny. I was reading this thread last week.
Too bad I didn't post in it, people LOVE reviving ancient topics.

Tasselfoot
05-15-2006, 09:57 PM
how about you go kill yourself for bumping 3 year old topics.

RAR!