PDA

View Full Version : Aw, c'mon.

GregHead
09-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Who's idea was it to place Canada as the bottom country on the poll, I mean, what's up with that :roll:

(sry if this belongs in chit chat)

Moogy
09-30-2003, 08:16 PM
They probably just forgot about Canada until the last line... this is random spam btw

insomniakxz
09-30-2003, 08:24 PM
Something is always last on a list. And this time it is canada.

plasmix
09-30-2003, 08:26 PM
OY!!! We never liked your French accents!!!

Kidding.

aperson
09-30-2003, 08:57 PM
See, it's funny how some Canadians always whine about the prejudice forced against them. But then you have tards like this who are angered when some random piece of chance places Canada at the bottom of the poll. Maybe their bitching and moaning comes from ideas all in their head!

hund
10-1-2003, 07:34 AM
Canada? OH you mean America's Attic....forgot about you guys...jk

RobbyZero
10-1-2003, 11:26 AM
....That's weak cause U.S.A isn't so good either,first your retarded president starts a useless war that they havnt won yet..you guys get a blackout ...then you get 9/11 whenever that happened....Canada is the greatest all around country...not only to to visit or live in but just plain GREAT so don't be dissing our prosperous country cause of some innocent question .....weak....

dontcareaboutmyid
10-1-2003, 11:32 AM
hey its not our fault we're not able to vote. i would have not voted for that fucktard of a president. and if im not misaken canada was hit by the black out too

i think its been said that bush sucks monkey's by me and many other people.

and no offence and i may be wrong so you can flame and do whatever, but i thought canada was in an economic slump

RobbyZero
10-1-2003, 11:35 AM
Well Economic Slump,that was long gone..well about the blackout was the source of yours,only some parts of sounthern canada just across the border was affected other than that it wasnt too bad...

BUT i dont give a shit..the point is,dont diss canada,dont diss europe,dont disss usa all the countries are ran but fucking idiots anyways and theres no perfect country.....!

dontcareaboutmyid
10-1-2003, 11:38 AM
im not the fucktard dissing canada i'm probably gonna end p in canada.

RobbyZero
10-1-2003, 11:43 AM
I know im just letting everyone know just to stfu and letting jepwin knnow

LOCK THIS RETARDED TOPIC

http://www.ileet.net/junk/badthread/badthread17.jpg