PDA

View Full Version : What I can do.... well, sorta.

xObserveRx
07-26-2004, 09:12 PM
I finally got my hands on some songs that'll be recognizable on here, as i've been posting songs that most people don't know, or consider to be worthy to play or w/e. Anyways, here's what i came up with.

First up, ASb: I've gotten better scores on this, but i decided that I wanted a pic of it. Yes, its on standard, as i probably would do REAL shitty on heavy. Meh.

Next, John's A. I'm not a huge fan of this song, and I just decided to add it anyways. Definately not my best score, i've A'd it before, but that's pretty close to the best i can do on it.

And Pulse, Omg. For one, i didn't know what i was getting into when I decided to play this song. I guess i wasn't paying attention, and didn't notice the "M" next to it. So i was sitting there going, "Okay its gonna end now.........er.... now..... now?....omg." But it wasn't that hard, and i guess i did pretty well on it. I got the 8 boos and misses simply due to losing interest in the game after like 7 minutes.

xObserveRx
07-26-2004, 09:16 PM
A few more scores:

BMR's V: I worked awhile on FC'ing this song, and got more and more sloppy on my MA, as you can see. Oh well, I FC'd it.

Brace Yourself: I've gotten nice and used to the file on heavy, and prefer it a lot more than on challenge, but since Heavy wouldn't be good to show, i did this.

Varia
07-26-2004, 10:20 PM
Good scores.

I've noticed that you have good MA, but you can't really do the harder songs. A good way to get better is to gradually increase the music speed on songs you can do well on. Just some friendly advice on getting better.

Moogy
07-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Try Brace Yourself heavy on 2x music

Anuj
07-26-2004, 11:57 PM
Grats, some of those scores are actually higher then mine... I think :S