PDA

View Full Version : 9th piano solo!

MBurns
09-9-2011, 06:38 PM
Album is almost done. Only 1 more to make :D Been working on the album for nearly a year.

This one is a mix of flamenco, tango and classical. Hopefully you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOfFFN5RRs

samurai7694
09-9-2011, 06:40 PM
amazing, love the mix that you did :D

and wow gj on the album. dedication right there, bro

Patashu
09-9-2011, 06:52 PM
this one is sck

yo man im awesome
09-9-2011, 06:55 PM
Wow. With every single solo you have right now, I haven't been disappointed once. This one though.. This one takes the cake. It is truly fantastic. You really do have incredible talent and some serious dedication, dude.

Also, I really, REALLY hope somebody steps this. I know how difficult piano charts are, but if this got accepted and in-game. It would be beyond amazing.

I love you're work, Burns. I envy your piano skill.

MBurns
09-9-2011, 06:59 PM
Wow. With every single solo you have right now, I haven't been disappointed once. This one though.. This one takes the cake. It is truly fantastic. You really do have incredible talent and some serious dedication, dude.

Also, I really, REALLY hope somebody steps this. I know how difficult piano charts are, but if this got accepted and in-game. It would be beyond amazing.

I love you're work, Burns. I envy your piano skill.

hi19hi19
09-9-2011, 08:24 PM
This sounds good.

rushyrulz
09-9-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm so buying that shit when you're done with the album.

btw, I just tried stepping one of your songs and I'd like to say that live piano songs are way harder than midis lol.

MBurns
09-12-2011, 07:24 AM
I'm so buying that shit when you're done with the album.

btw, I just tried stepping one of your songs and I'd like to say that live piano songs are way harder than midis lol.

Yea I have no idea how the other guy did it so quickly. lol

And +1 for pre-ordering :D 1 more tune to go.

MrMagic5239
09-12-2011, 06:28 PM
I still prefer Etude On A Nimbus but this is great too!

I love piano pieces haha

xXAll-ProXx
10-18-2011, 10:09 AM
it annoys me so much that you're not famous with the kind of talent you have. People put up pointless videos and usully get more views.

I think if you show yourself playing the pieces you might attract more audience. I really hope your stuff get more recognition later on.

Loved this solo.

hi19hi19
10-18-2011, 05:12 PM
lol at this random bump first post with terrible grammar

Song's still good though <3

MBurns
10-19-2011, 01:30 AM
Sheet music for all your stuff please. I will play them, upload them professionally and make you profit. ;)

Already working on it, just for you :D

Thatskier
10-19-2011, 01:39 AM
May i ask where you went to college and what did you major in (assuming its music)?

MBurns
10-19-2011, 04:41 AM
May i ask where you went to college and what did you major in (assuming its music)?

I did not go to college. Up until last year, I was a semi-pro strongman athlete. I make a living training other people.