PDA

View Full Version : Recent slowness / site connection issues

aperson
01-27-2011, 03:55 PM
Are completely out of our hands. There are apparently issues upstream with the datacenter that Synth has the server hosted at. There could be more intermittent downtime, so don't try too hard to get scores recorded for the next day or so. The server is completely fine though, and resource load has been very low the past few days.

TC_Halogen
01-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Are completely out of our hands. There are apparently issues upstream with the datacenter that Synth has the server hosted at. There could be more intermittent downtime, so don't try too hard to get scores recorded for the next day or so. The server is completely fine though, and resource load has been very low the past few days.

Good to see that the problem was investigated quickly and that there's nothing wrong. Thanks again, AP.

Ninty64
01-27-2011, 04:00 PM
It's nice to know it's not just me. Yesterday I couldn't access the site for 4 hours. I went to www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it said it was just me :-x Those liars

Hope it gets running smoothly again :)

justin_ator
01-27-2011, 04:05 PM
You guys are incredibly on top of things all the time. It's beautiful. Thanks for what you do!

aperson
01-27-2011, 04:05 PM
It's nice to know it's not just me. Yesterday I couldn't access the site for 4 hours. I went to www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it said it was just me :-x Those liars

Hope it gets running smoothly again :)

It'll vary depending on your geographic location. Depending on where you are you'll hit different switches on the way in to the datacenter.

MrPoptart
01-27-2011, 04:20 PM
It's nice to know it's not just me. Yesterday I couldn't access the site for 4 hours. I went to www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it said it was just me :-x Those liars.
Same, expect for about 20 mins and downforeveryoneorjustme said it wasn't just me.

cry4eternity
01-27-2011, 05:09 PM
It was down for me for a lot of last night, but not for others. Thanks for letting us know.

BethanyBangs
01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Alright, i thought i was the only one having problems. Thanks aperson <3