PDA

View Full Version : Token Challenges

Renni Bee
11-29-2010, 04:11 AM
So, when I first started playing again (I was used to the old school FFR) I didn't realize what "tokens" were, so I'd click the "OK" on the popup and never do the challenge. I played through a few of the songs I remembered from old school FFR and now they seem to be gone. I'm guessing I needed to do some sort of challenge to get them moved into the token genre section? Unfortunately since I clicked "OK" and did not take the challenges the songs are nowhere to be found in the game. Is there something I can do about this? Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm not so great with the forum stuff.

Thanks!

Renni Bee
11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Okay, I've found the songs but I'm still not entirely sure about what the token stuff is (even after reading a few things). But I'll live for now. Thanks! :)

Emo_Saur_
11-29-2010, 04:40 PM
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tokens/token_info.php
Normal tokens, you have to find them through the site.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tokens/skill_token_info.php
Skill tokens you have to complete a task to earn them.

Normal tokens will be in the Token genre, skill tokens in the skill token. You have to refresh for them to show up in your game.

PROBLEM SOLVED, LOCK IT DOWN.

rushyrulz
11-29-2010, 04:45 PM
They're replacing normal tokens with a different method. I don't think it's even possible to get them all anymore.

Emo_Saur_
11-29-2010, 04:53 PM
They're replacing normal tokens with a different method. I don't think it's even possible to get them all anymore.

I just got a Normal token yesterday.

Renni Bee
11-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Okay, I think everything is all solved. For whatever reasons songs had been moving around but I don't think it was from the token challenges. Feel free to delete this. Thanks!

Elite Ninja
11-30-2010, 07:38 PM
If your talking about songs that have lots of blue arrows in them then yes they have been all moved to the support genre which will be called the legacy genre now.