PDA

View Full Version : Im sad.....

Cheesefight9
10-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Since ffr has been down for so long, i forgot my password to my other account. I dont remember what e-mail i used and i lost A Lot!!! check out ElectricFingers and see how much i lost. and if there is any way i can get it back, please help me

kmay
10-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Send a private message to a mod with you old account name and the password you want it switched too

rushyrulz
10-30-2010, 11:48 AM
They'll probably ask for some detailed information as well for verification, of course.

Cheesefight9
10-30-2010, 11:49 AM
is there anyone specific i should send it too,,,,,like some one that would actually read and reply?

customstuff
10-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Well they could check your IP and if it's the same as that account they might believe it's you?

rushyrulz
10-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Try Sprite-.

Izzy
10-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Well they could check your IP and if it's the same as that account they might believe it's you?

I was thinking the same thing. Assuming you have been on computers in the same location or similar locations on both accounts then they should be able to verify it is you if you can't provide any information about the other account.

aperson
10-30-2010, 07:00 PM
You don't have any contact info like AIM in your old profile so I don't really have a way to verify your account. I'll check the IPs to see if they match when I get home, but honestly it's pretty damn unlikely you'll have the same signup IP.

So, sorry, next time add more contact info or remember your contact data if the login matters to you.

Cheesefight9
10-30-2010, 08:36 PM
im just sure that im not the only person that had this problem...im sure that with the site being down for so long, that people like me forgot their passwords. I really hope i can get it back because i wont blame myself for not "adding more info". I can't believe that i might have waisted a whole summer getting tokens and good scores and nobody can get it back without "good proof". They really cant expect me to remember Everything! The sign up ips i know are definitley not the same because the computer i used for this name is newer because the one i used for my other name got fried during a lightning storm. Im screwed. I waisted my summer for nothing. and to aperson, i wasn't thinking on adding every piece of info because who thinks, "Oh,just incase the site is going to crash for over a year, let me add some info so i dont lose the summer of playing i just did" and i hope this thread dosnt get closed or something cause i want people to realize that im pissed off and its not fair

aperson
10-30-2010, 09:36 PM
You know, I would contact you some way on your current account like MSN or AIM to sort this out with you, but once again you don't have any of that listed on your account. I looked up the old e-mail you used in the db, and I'd be glad to provide it to you so that you can request a password for it.

On another note, this process is completely fair. If I gave you that old account then why wouldn't I give it to anyone else that says that ElectricFingers belongs to them? It's not my fault you don't keep track of your ****. If you valued your credits so much you would've kept your profile up to date so that you could have it recovered. Don't come whining to me because you ****ed up, I'm already taking time out of my day to look up your account for you and see if there's any way to get this sorted out. If you want to get pissed, get pissed at yourself for not remembering your password or get pissed at the people who would try to take your account over if they had the opportunity, because those are the things keeping me from just magically telling you the password to that old account.