Old 02-12-2007, 09:51 PM   #11661
MagicCarpetRide
Skware One
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to MagicCarpetRide
Default Re: MapleStory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farka View Post
Yeah, wow, Tosh. Banditcom enjoys playing the game and he enjoys training to level. Unlike you, it isn't all about leveling as high as you can as fast as possible. It's about the experience. You don't want to "work" to level. Banditcom doesn't see training as work(to my belief), but as part of playing. If you don't like the style of playing then why play at all? It's like stealing money from the banker in Monopoly because earning it takes too long and is hard and boring.

edit: I'm not bashing on you. I'm just saying that you shouldn't call someone who likes playing the game an ****ing retard because they don't share the same view on the game as you.
I pretty much agree...............
If anyone cares.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:31 PM   #11662
ckj846
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ckj846

In all honesty, I like Tosh. Fun guy. I also like Jason. Fun guy too. You two just come from two different worlds practically. I don't see anything wrong with either form of playing. Sure hacking is selfish and pointless, but that's from my perspective. Like Noah said earlier, he likes taking things apart to figure out how they work and trying new things to see the outcomes. That's basically like hacking, taking apart the game to get ahead and try out new things that were previously impossible. Do I see something wrong with it? Yes of course. BUt that isn't for me to judge. And I don't think it's fair that either Jason or Tosh be so blatant to each other when you dont' really understand each other's views. And I'm acting like a mediator here but I just feel like the whole "legit vs. hackers" is a bunch of **** and it really needs to stop. At least on FFR. Go and take your rage on the game but at least keep FFR friendly eh?

And you can both flame me, I don't honestly care. Just stop complaining about each other. It's annoying to everyone else too yenno?
O_o
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights
Old 02-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #11663
TheAznLarry
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TheAznLarry

I laughed at least 5 lbs off my ass.

Let's find a funny. 1000 mesos for every funny you find, +10000 mesos if it's hyprocritical
Old 02-12-2007, 10:37 PM   #11664
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post
You dumb**** low levelled piece of ****. You have no idea of the level of my character.

You consider yourself "good" at this game because you wasted the countless hours to get to level 120 something legitimately? God, you're such a retard.
Uhh no, that's mostly just time. I consider myself good for a number of reasons. A good chunk of the people who play this game are good. As I said, it's not hard to be good...

People constantly come to me for advice. On bosses. On training. On builds (for ALL classes). On prices. Everything. I have a thief training spreadsheet. I know how to market. I have many people who look up to me or I inspired to keep playing or to become a sin. I have countless friends. I know so many people in this game, a good number of them personally. More than the people I know, know me. By my name. I'm in all the main Zakum groups, except the Euro and the hackers-who-aren't-hacking one. I can solo Papulatus on my hermit, and was in the first group to defeat it in Bera (not like this is hard). I know how to train efficiently. I know how to build my character to the best I possibly can (and have). I've done so much in this game over the past year and a half. Way beyond just training.

Not to mention I run a guild that's been here since day one. There are only a handful that can say that in Bera. Yeah it's not super active, because not a lot of people play for periods at a time. They are on/off or have computer/internet problems. And when I/others add other people, they either are friends of someone who leaves so they leave or another kicks them. Then it's back to the others or myself inviting inactive FFR members back and then complaining about the inactiveness, yet complain when those who are inactive are kicked. I'm going to do a re-hauling of the guild and re-kick the inactives and get it active again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshX View Post
Oh, you'd like to say that, wouldn't you. I hope you never reverify that account of yours, dumb****. I know exactly who one of the people is in which is attempting to get rid of it right now, and he's pretty intolerable of your noob ****. Get the **** out.
Oh I know all about them. They think they are doing a "favor" to the high-levels by stealing all their **** and their characters. To "set them free of this addiction". I'm not addicted. I trained a lot WHILE AT WORK when there is NOTHING else to do. I enjoy playing the game and enjoy doing other things. 127 in a year and a half is not addiction, especially when I'm getting paid to play. Mike (younglink) compares it to himself and what he went through, and how his hacking character getting banned helped him tremendously. He had an addiction and assumes anyone who spends even 15 hours a week in the game is addicted, even though that's what they enjoy doing and don't let it interfere or run their lives.

It wouldn't surprise me you know someone like that.

And my **** isn't "noob". I know what I'm talking about. I've played this game a long time and gone through all the tiers of the game (excluding Ludi PQ). I know most things about the game. Just because I'm proud, happy, and have enjoyed the game without an addiction, doesn't mean I'm a pompous asshole. I stand firmly by what I know. If I don't know or even am a little unsure, I don't stand firmly by it. Because that would be being a pompous "noob": someone who speaks whatever comes out of their ass. Which is what YOU do a lot yet have zero backing. You used to always comment on characters, builds, and experience concerning them way over a year ago. When you had what, a level 4x fire mage and some 3x and 2x characters? You stood firmly in everything you said about all this stuff you knew about the game. Like you knew more than the rest of us when in fact only Squeek did at the time. You acted like having a bunch of characters and experience in the same tier of the game that that made you know more of what you hadn't experienced. I've never done that. I don't do **** like that. I don't stand firmly by stuff that comes out of my ass. If I don't know it or am unsure, I state that. Things I do know I express. I just do not do what you are implying I do or am what you are implying I am.

I don't understand how people can get mad or pissed off at those who know what they are talking about. Again, I do NOT speak out of my ass. I've never done it, and won't ever do it. I dislike people like that, which is why I called you out for telling me to shut up. Play the game legitly to 4th job and you'll KNOW what the hell I'm talking about, how much hackers **** up the economy. To build a good character you have to have 1 billion. To build a very good you need 2 billion. It used to be 200m-300m for a very good character. That's a HUGE increase, all because of the mesos dumped into the economy. And you KNOW it too because you mentioned it recently, in which I thanked you for mentioning it.

It's an issue that plagues the game. I have every right to say "stop hacking you assholes".

Last edited by banditcom; 02-12-2007 at 10:40 PM..
Old 02-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #11665
B0NK
FFR Player

"LOOK LIKE A FCKING FISH ON CRACK"

I love it.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:49 PM   #11666
TheAznLarry
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TheAznLarry

Personally I like "her fat self [tee] can say it"

Especially this coming from someone who looks like Shaq lying sideways.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #11667
irteee
FFR Player

hey how come you didn't post what i said?lol so funny. i enjoy it, unlike some people i say things out of truth yet some say things out of hatred, larry you kill me btw AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 02-12-2007, 10:58 PM   #11668
IAAW
FFR Player

I remember that. It was funny, but I still think elly reacted in a proper way. You shouldn't talk about people. Especially if it's lying, and isn't true.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:03 PM   #11669
irteee
FFR Player

What elly said is true? have you considered my side of the story?lol well that doesn't really matter but it's funny how every believes elly right when she says about me. I've never talked about elly to anyone else but jason and i've never said anything. I'm not like some idiots who call people fat and ugly because I hate them but because elly said I was fat, i just had to tell her she was ugly..because really, i've never said i was fit and hot , she told the guild she was "pretty and smrt" i never thought so but kept that t omyself.. so believe me you guys are worst then 6 graders to not consider both sides and on top of that, elly denies saying stuff to me when several people had already told me stuff..

point being, i don't care i find it funny.
"you're just jealous because i can get better guys then you"
maple story men, don't count

~

and from what i hear IIAW, i wasn't the one who said stuff, i only responded

Last edited by irteee; 02-12-2007 at 11:07 PM..
Old 02-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #11670
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

1) Tee is definitely NOT fat. Not even close. She's very attractive.
2) Funny how Elly talks about weight.......
3) Elly: **** you.
4) Tee: Gee thanks a lot.

And to think I was there for Elly and listened and gave advice to her about so many things. Helped her with that asshole Emme. What do I get? I'm a terrible guy? ****ing ridiculous.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:13 PM   #11671
irteee
FFR Player

Wait what? I said I only talked to you, but didn't bother giving you my opinion on dumb wh0res o.0?

Thanks for sticking up for me, but it's not even a problem. I;ve heard uglier girls talk back
Old 02-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #11672
banditcom
FFR Player

From the maple story men don't count. :/

And of course I'll stick up for you. I should have sooner in fact, but didn't see this side of her personally until now.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:18 PM   #11673
irteee
FFR Player

nothing towards you, just the fact that she said im jealous, blahblah lol

but damn never knew 18 yearold girls can act all crazy and say things that come from 8 year olds mouths
Old 02-12-2007, 11:22 PM   #11674
banditcom
FFR Player

She was the one jealous of you with me... >_>
Old 02-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #11675
ToshX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farka View Post
Yeah, wow, Tosh. Banditcom enjoys playing the game and he enjoys training to level. Unlike you, it isn't all about leveling as high as you can as fast as possible. It's about the experience. You don't want to "work" to level. Banditcom doesn't see training as work(to my belief), but as part of playing. If you don't like the style of playing then why play at all? It's like stealing money from the banker in Monopoly because earning it takes too long and is hard and boring.
Hacking is fun.

Yeah, maybe it isn't fun for YOU, but it is fun for ME. You don't have to like what I'm doing for me to like what I'm doing.

@Banditcom I'm really too lazy to read through all of that to be perfectly honest :/ Not even the first sentence.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:37 AM   #11676
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Maple drama ohnoes~

This game draws way too much animosity between users. There's something wrong with it.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 AM   #11677
B0NK
FFR Player

Grims have mad hops:

People are starting to get balls and hack there. It's really pissing me off.

94 get shortly after =D
Old 02-13-2007, 07:34 AM   #11678
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Re: Tee versus Elly

Tee wins easily. Tee is quite good looking from what I recall of the few little bits of pictures I saw, and Elly... well I'll just say this: I'm not picky about girls being a little overweight. In fact, I'd rather have them be a bit chubby than really skinny. That said, Elly was just too much for my liking if you get what I mean.

No offense intended by that comment, by the way, if you happen to be reading this, Elly. Physical appearances don't matter anyway. What does matter is treating others with respect and following basic rules of morality, although that doesn't really apply to you either.

So yeah... sorry you're such a ****ty person no matter how you look at it

ps hey mods could you just delete any post talking about hacking practices or anything of that nature? Allowing hacking discussion is just about the same as supporting it, and unless I'm mistaken, FFR shouldn't support the hacking of games, even if the game has nothing to do with FFR itself.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:21 AM   #11679
derant
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to derant

wow..sounds like a bunch of drama..well if anybody who plays ffr and isnt full of drama, add me..my IGN is GodlyDerant...a lvl 33 F/P Mage
Old 02-13-2007, 08:29 AM   #11680
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

Hi guys, what's going on??

EDIT: What server @ Above poster
Closed Thread