Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 05:35 PM   #1001
TWG Bowser
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CXXIV: Super Smash Brothers

On a serious note, that's a good point. Sonic/Rosalina are way too UTR right now. I still want to keep a vote on Mega Man, but (as always), if Mega Man is able to convince me to not put a vote on him, I'll swap to one of the inactives.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #1002
TWG Bowser
FFR Player

Was that a one time thing, or can we expect more Pika talk
Old 10-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #1003
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Gonna start my reads list with people 10 posts or less.

Rosalina- Gun92 in a dress, basically. No way to read them, don't let them lurk too hard, no way to read them.

Sonic- Gun92 in running shoes. A bit more than Rosalina in terms of reading. The early vote from WFT doesn't really matter to me, especially now that it seems it was DBP, feel like that shouldn't really matter and I would encourage other people to look past it as well. Early vote on Villager before dropping off, had the feeling of a pressure vote, but then no activity to follow up on the pressure. If I had to say anything, I'd say its weird that they didn't get as much pressure as other wagons, so I'd have them leaning more red than neutral at the moment, but I'd need a lot more than accusing someone of the high crime of not being noticed by other players as much as they notice other players.

King Dedede- Kinda fiction-y posts, and appears to care about the game far more than their predecessor did. I like the vote on Zelda as Zelda is someone I'd like to see some pressure on. I'm more ok with them as of their most recent posts, leaning more green than any of our other slankers but would need to see more before I go one way or another.

Donkey Kong James is pretty lucky guess-killing is off otherwise I would've killed him already. Probably not going to be of much use to town, not present to react to my pressure vote. Hopefully he ends up getting replaced or something. No real way to read him other than his reaction to the modkill kinda rubs me the wrong way, but as I've said before, welcome to James May. Minor note is that he appears to have translated something Pikachu said, I'm not sure if that's ever a w/w interaction. Same goes for Yoshi. If he's gonna post the way he did and not provide any input, he'd be a decent shot if someone has a gun.
tl;dr Completely null but wouldn't hesitate to kill.

Into people I think there's a decent amount of info on. Some of these are going to be weak and stretches, and I will admit that my read on Link is mostly a result of paranoia.

Little Mac- Mentioned that "fitty's flip and da fallout after" was the most important thing that had happened ITT then didn't appear to do anything related to it, which bothers me a little bit. Same thing happens when he analyzes the vote on Mega Man; only base statements on it and no real reads as a result. Some town things from him; stopping the role-play as well as the reasoning behind the vote on villager seems townie enough, but eh. Nothing too damning, probably my weakest wolf lean atm.

Gonna skip Pac-Man even though I tried to get a CFD on him, I feel like reading him as of this point is no longer productive. He should only really be looked at if Dedede lives into the super lategame imo (final 5 or later).

Pikachu- Not going to waste too much breath on this one. Shitposting, not helpful, would kill probably after DK. Appears to be reading the thread, at least. Totally null, wagon on them was weird, but probably not worth analyzing at this point in the game.

Mario- How are ya doin' today, Mittens? (Despite the "lock clear", blind doesn't post like that imo. I think Mittens was mocking blind with that post, is all.) Terrible reasoning for their vote on Villager, easy to make read on Peach (although its probably not quite accurate), perhaps a little bit bullshitty meta read from me but I think he's still a fine choice unless he steps his game up. Probably the person I want to hear the most from at the moment. I will admit, however, they've made at least a marginal improvement since the previous phase.

Marth- Quality over quantity. Weakly green for their reads post. Meme posts get old, but I appreciate the originality that came with their creation. Weird read on Villager; basically accused them of having a playstyle that doesn't allow them to be "extremely townie." Did BDN decide to play a game again despite being busy as fuck? Reads post was enough for me for now. Was shallow, said a whole lot of nothing about Charizard, but I think there are better kills and their activity shows promise. Thinly human, wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong though, if that makes sense.

Samus Another person I feel like is an example of quality over quantity, not sure if they're actually intentionally rping as "the strong silent type" like they claim to be. Based on similar posting styles, I'd be surprised if both she and Marth were wolves, but I guess its not out of the question. I actually feel like Samus has provided less quality than Marth has, despite making posts at more times. I feel like it might be Manti (def not sure though), and I'd imagine if it is, he squealed when he saw that he got Samus. Has said a lot of things that are mechanically correct (not making a KitB if it could be avoided, good idea regarding the gunsmith). Also thinly human, a bit less so than Marth. Need a good reads post to feel better one way or another.

Mega Man- Potential distancing vote from Bowser early on. Was the first to make the read that Pikachu probably wouldn't be attempting to attract attention to himself with his gimmick, I think. The post of the two wolves uh... interacting...(?) felt really natural to me. Has a decent case on Mario, imo. Weird posts about Falcon possibly being the bomb imo, but I think that can be attributed to how the posts were developing. Still I feel like they were putting more and more pressure on Falcon as fuel was being added to the fire. Promise of a new reads post is good and all that. If he's a wolf, I feel like he's highly likely to be with either Bowser or Pikachu based on their earlier interactions. I don't feel like that's necessarily the case though. Leaning green for now.

Link- Activity is always good, and Mashi is promoting it. The reads post clearly had a lot of thought put into it. However, Mashi is more than capable of doing this as a wolf in order to appear town, and that scares me. Link is a wolf in my tin-foil hat world, although I admit I have difficulty explaining this world and his possible partners. I can't justify putting you in red other than just a feeling and feeling like your most recent reads post clearly depended upon activity as a factor in the reads as well as your read on me feeling like you have perfect information on me. You scare me, but not enough to try and fear lynch you yet. I fully admit that I am acting paranoid. I'm just going to let you be for now, I guess.

Yoshi- Probably my top human as of right now. Natural feeling posts as well as the sense of being possibly inadequate is something I haven't seen a wolf do in a long time. Not too impressed by their play, but I feel like their emotion is real and not something a wolf of this caliber would attempt to fake in my opinion. Seems to care about getting information out, as well. Town shield, boys. Really don't like the votes he's picking up at the moment.

Zelda- Vote on Pac-Man was mostly a joke, and I think I pinged her out for it, and her response felt pretty genuine. Didn't want to "waste" the lynch on Pikachu, and their vote was on Villager at the EOD. Had a similar read on Bowser to me based on Bowser's activity. Seems to have a very defiant nature. I think their vote on Villager lines up with what I expected from the play, upon a reread. I don't agree that their post on not caring who anyone is is especially townie, and if people are reading Zelda town for that, why not other people that have made similar posts (Mega Man). W/e. Their play "lines up" in my opinion, if that makes sense. If they're a wolf I don't think they've made a mistake yet, so into my town circle you go.

Pit- Very funnygurlesque posts, but I don't think she would play this game. w/e. Pit is probably my fav character so I was a little biased towards you going into the game. Early reads post was p shitty still, glad I got something more from you. I like them calling out Sonic earlier for sheeping a read on villager. At this point in the game, my reads seem to mostly align with theirs, so I guess that's a bonus for them. Their attempted vote after midnight is worth mentioning as well. As more people die, it will probably be important to look back at that post, especially if Mario is a wolf. Town enough for me for now. Their "reaction test" on me felt weird, though.

Fox- In the unlikely scenario where Peach is a wolf, I don't think Fox is with her based on the post where Fox called out Peach for her read on my reaction to the modkill. Doubt that is the case, though. Decent amount of pressure being provided by them in multiple areas. Mega Man voting for Mario was apparently reason enough for them to unvote Mario, though, which I find weird, but then doesn't really call out Mega Man that much or even vote him. I feel like their pressure is more townie than wolfy based on their play so far, but its not strong. I'd like to see a list from them to finalize, which I'm sure people are probably tired of me saying. Their reaction to being pressured by what they feel like was false information has them leaning thinly town, although I probably shouldn't try to read them based on this.

Peach- OGI but probably town based on WFT's modkill. Nothing more to it, not giving them a permanent pass for this though based on the slim possibility that it was a W/W interaction, but that would likely get both wolves killed. Almost certainly human.

Villager- Leaning town based on the natural feel of their posts as well as the fact that I'm coming around on Bowser being a better and better lynch. Still not sold on them though, although I feel like their reads are solid. I've also come to the conclusion that it actually is j-rodd doing a bad impersonation of someone impersonating him, possibly. I kinda hope that's the case, anyways. Town enough but not green based on the minimal content of their posts combined with their weak push on Bowser being possible distancing.

Charizard Good posts so far as well as having good tone. Lots of town reads on this Dragon, though, which can be scary. Fits into a tin-foil hat world. No idea who the team is if that's the case though. Def allowed into my town circle, although this might chance as the game goes on.

Bowser Their activity as well as ok posts made them townie enough for d1 in my opinion. However, they've had weak pushes, especially on me since then. I think I'm starting to see the light on them. Their lynch would also probably provide a fuckton of information. I know I'm accusing them of the high crime of having an odd tone across their great amount of activity, but I think that their reads have been very opportunistic. Would love to see pressure on them.

Bowser
Old 10-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #1004
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Bowser if it matters that I colored other names in that post.

Lets get some activity going, ok guys? I gotta do a couple things I've been putting off to make that post, so I'll pop in later.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #1005
TWG Ike
FFR Player

also there's probably several wolves in my orange leans.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:10 PM   #1006
TWG Ike
FFR Player

they just haven't done anything I've seen as super damning*
Old 10-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #1007
TWG Pit
FFR Player

So I'm a little more busy today than I thought I'd be. I'll whip something up for you guys/place a vote later on in the night/early morning.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #1008
TWG Ike
FFR Player

also since I'm still waiting I'll probably expand on those with more posts as the day goes on
Old 10-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #1009
TWG Bowser
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
Bowser Their activity as well as ok posts made them townie enough for d1 in my opinion. However, they've had weak pushes, especially on me since then. I think I'm starting to see the light on them. Their lynch would also probably provide a fuckton of information. I know I'm accusing them of the high crime of having an odd tone across their great amount of activity, but I think that their reads have been very opportunistic. Would love to see pressure on them.
At this point all of my pushes are pretty weak because I haven't been reading the thread as fervently as I have in other games. I'm no longer persuing you because you've been very active and I haven't taken the time to read most of the posts from this day phase.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:32 PM   #1010
TWG Yoshi
FFR Player

Hey guys, sorry I won't be able to post anything else tonight because I need to go to bed for school tomorrow and I still need to eat dinner. (This especially sucks because EOD's tonight I think asdf). Considering I have the most votes right now, I don't think I'll survive very much and I gotta quickly go so I don't have time to type anything. Anyways for shits and giggles I think Peach is gunsmith. I know I'm being super unhelpful but I really gotta go. Gl town and maybe I'll be able to be more helpful night phase if I survive. My vote on Mario stays.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #1011
TWG Pit
FFR Player

Tomorrow night.

EOD's tomorrow night.

You scared me there, haha.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:01 PM   #1012
TWG Ike
FFR Player

I too think that Peach is the gunsmith *rolls eyes*
Old 10-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #1013
TWG Peach
FFR Player

:halo:
Old 10-13-2014, 08:09 PM   #1014
TWG Peach
FFR Player

i was out, otherwise i'd probably have given a gun to someone last night phase lol
Old 10-13-2014, 10:15 PM   #1015
TWG Mega Man
FFR Player

I was going to do a complete reads list, but twenty four people is a lot, and I'm short on time, so I'm going to just list out the players that have stood out to me the hardest so far. I'll substantiate my reads before EOD.

Green Lean

Charizard
Pikachu
Little Mac
Dedede
Kirby
Samus
Villager
Marth

Red Lean

Bowser
Link
Yoshi
Mario
Pit
Peach
Donkey Kong
Old 10-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #1016
TWG Peach
FFR Player

yeah megaman is dumb as fuck i just literally claimed gunsmith
Old 10-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #1017
TWG Ike
FFR Player

to be fair, I thought you might be trolling
Old 10-13-2014, 10:57 PM   #1018
TWG Charizard
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Peach View Post
i was out, otherwise i'd probably have given a gun to someone last night phase lol
So does this mean that nobody got a gun or the person that got it was randomly selected?
Old 10-13-2014, 10:59 PM   #1019
TWG Peach
FFR Player

no-one should have a gun this phase. again, i was on a trip, and didn't manage to connect to any wifi during the night phase

also i still don't know who i'd give a gun to
Old 10-13-2014, 11:00 PM   #1020
TWG Peach
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
to be fair, I thought you might be trolling
if you haven't noticed, i don't ever outright lie about shit
Closed Thread