Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 06:23 AM   #481
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXXV - Charu Dies First

Fuck ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindreper1179 View Post
To trust or not to trust??? And human or not human???
Idiot or not an idiot?

Probably a fucking idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
i'm a little frustrated right now because of how people are incorrectly reading me because of things that i didn't even do.
Oh blah blah blah your problems. Can it lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Blind and Xel, could you two each make a post where you give every player a score from 1-10 where 1/10 is super townie and 10/10 is super scum regardless of faction? You don't have to provide reasoning if you don't want to, just the score.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:23 AM   #482
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

In all seriousness I did write one though.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:38 AM   #483
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

You should post it then. We can't find the weremafia if we don't see people's opinions of each others and how they interact. It's generally good to voice suspicions.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:50 AM   #484
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
You should post it then. We can't find the weremafia if we don't see people's opinions of each others and how they interact. It's generally good to voice suspicions.
Oh, I didn't see in his post where he wanted me to post it. He simply said to make a post. He said nothing of posting it.

Reference:

Quote:
Blind and Xel, could you two each make a post where you give every player a score from 1-10 where 1/10 is super townie and 10/10 is super scum regardless of faction? You don't have to provide reasoning if you don't want to, just the score.
"make
māk
verb
1. To form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create."

I mean amirite?

I mean the post exists.

In a notepad document.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:53 AM   #485
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

I'm being an ass hat aren't I?
Old 11-16-2014, 07:12 AM   #486
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Xiv - At the beginning of the game, Xiz posts expressing that Plop is clear for a dumbtell, which he mentions here. Xiz, you've played with Plop before, do you legitimately thing he would have made a dumbtell like that?
Xiz expresses want of a Guest lynch here, which I feel is unwarranted given that Guest only came in to ask a bunch of questions.
When sunfan states that he feels Guest's post is townish, Xiz criticises him, still without even expressing why he views Guest as suspicious.
Xiz pretends to have received a gun here. I don't like it. It's as if he's trying to make it seem like that he's trying to make the thread more active without actually doing anything major. Do you really think someone would make a dumbtell in response to that?
Still don't like the sass. Again, he gives reads with zero explanation for why. He explains them here finally, but his reasoning is so half-baked that none of it follows with his displayed confidence to this point.
T-Force makes a post that I notice is similar to that of cedolad with respect to believing nothing much has gone on. Later on, Xiz actually mentions that point. Feel like that might be important to note; he ends up being okay with a cedolad lynch, but then never brings up T-Force near EOD.
Xiz shows inconsistency with this post despite having a vote on Guest, which Guest refers to here.

j-rodd123 - j-rodd expresses suspicion for sunfan here.
I missed this post before, but j-rodd states he wasn't serious in that first post I linked.
LOLOLOLOL, J-RODD. I didn't realise he made a serious post about being PR. Slightly worried about j-rodd being a Traitor/Defector, but I'm willing to trust him for now, because it seems farfetched to plan a false claim like this from Day 0.

psychoangel691 - Post more, please.

MrPopadopalis25 - This post seems Humany to me. This one is also very Human, in my opinion.
Chariplop's line of questioning people here also reads Human to me, and is similar to how he behaved in sunfan's rerolled game.
He mentions that he feels Xiz's joke post at the beginning was merely that, a joke, but I disagree, given how easily Xiz gave into Chariplop being Human.
Very Human post, especially considering that choof flipped as Green. I don't see the purpose of a Wolf going out of his/her way to think of a way to let a Human Player have a say in the thread for lynch time like that.

Guest15937 - I forget if Guest appeared before, but he pops in here asking a bunch of questions. I feel like a self-conscious Wolf wouldn't have just randomly shown up without explanation, so I give Guest a Human lean for now.
Then there's [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=4231052&postcount=176]this post[/url[, which supports that Human lean. Like I mentioned before about lynching a Human post similarly in the other TWG, I feel like complaints of this nature sound fairly Human.

blindreper1179 - blind seems to ask a question for its own sake to choof. He then switches over to me after choof's response. I still don't understand what blind's intent was with that.
Manti brought up a good point here that I somehow missed, which I feel frivolous for, considering that I was staring at blind's response for a good minute going over it lol.
Likewise, j-rodd mentioned that it was odd for blind not to switch his vote off of me. I think it's more likely for blind to have been a Human not to realise he was leading in votes than a Wolf.
I have no idea where this comes from, but other stuff blind's done seems Human to me, so I'm not going to think too much on it.

Tokzik - Toxic Man repeatedly brings up that he's suspicious of sunfan. In which case, I'm doubtful that he would be part of whichever faction went after sunfan last Phase.

XelNya - He spent a good deal of Day 1 interacting with blind, but nothing else really jumped at me. I would appreciate reads at this point.

cedolad/Funnygurl555 - This post here is an absurd thing to say, so I can't view it as anything but null for the time being.
cedolad's second game-related post, I believe. And his third post here. Given his seeming nonchalance, I'm starting to think that the reason he made that third post was because he may have been too lazy to look over the thread.
Feel like the incredulity here seems Human. Funnygurl's frustration is also reminiscent of her as TWG Pit last game, where she felt suspected for no good reason and turned out to be Human.

Red Blaster - Weak vote on blind for punctuation and diction here. That said, although I find it suspicious, a bunch of Red Blaster's posts from before seemed genuinely frustrated regarding being lynched early that I'll give this a free pass.
I feel like this post in response to Guest's entance seems Human-minded. It seems to be different here and other TWG forums, but where I'm from, claiming Vanillager is seen as completely Human. If Red Blaster were weremafia, I think it would be slightly more likely that he would figure claiming normal Human potentially closes off suspects for Specials, so his questioning it gives me a Human lean for him.
I feel like this post is going to be important to analyse. How I'm viewing it currently is that if Red Blaster is Human, he's applying what he knows about how he plays and how people react to his play style in order to generalise it to Guest's question post and complaint post. Maybe I'm looking too deep into it, but ehh.
Put into a Human perspective, this post comes across as Human too, I feel. It might not be immediately obvious why competing weremafia factions would want each other dead sooner than later for a Human that's trying to kill both and views them as an enemy with a common cause, when in reality it's not so common.
I originally found this post suspicious, but thinking it over, I can see it as a Human just conceding to avoid a ruckus. He tries to get choof to
post something of substance, which I feel is Human and is consistent with him not wanting choof dead.
Nearing actual EOD, Red Blaster expresses stronger discontent with a choof lynch. I think the timing is important, however; he didn't tell people to look at people on the choof wagon until later, when suspicions for cedolad developed.

T-Force - He makes a post similar to that one cedolad made that I missed before. Don't like it for the same reason that I didn't like cedolad.
I don't follow his logic in this post, but he votes for Plop, who's my strongest Human lean, so I don't like it.

Want Xiz to flip most right now, but I'm interested in j-rodd's results before that.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:13 AM   #487
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

xelnya, pls post ur reads
Old 11-16-2014, 07:18 AM   #488
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

uhhhhhhhhg your post is sooooo fucking worrrrrrrrrdy
Old 11-16-2014, 07:24 AM   #489
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

That's just how I play. You don't need to make a huge reads post, just express your reads with a sentence or two about why you feel that way.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #490
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
That's just how I play. You don't need to make a huge reads post, just express your reads with a sentence or two about why you feel that way.
And my lack of doing so is how I play

except when I get a wild hair in my ass
Old 11-16-2014, 11:48 AM   #491
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Oh blah blah blah your problems. Can it lady.
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Old 11-16-2014, 12:32 PM   #492
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Inb4 Xiz ignores us all until EOD, comes in hardclaiming a blue role and dodges the lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 11-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #493
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I want to hear jrodd's reads on everyone. I'll give mine after because reasons.

Old 11-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #494
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
Most likely, eh? So there's still a chance that you are?
We could be town partners

Old 11-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #495
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Votecount becasue YoshL is a lazy butt:

Xiz - Redblaster, tokzic,
Xelnya - blindreaper,
Jrodd - xiz
Mrpop - psychoangel
Plop - Tforce
T-force, funnygurl,

Old 11-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #496
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Votecount becasue YoshL is a lazy butt:

Xiz - Redblaster, tokzic,
Xelnya - blindreaper,
Jrodd - xiz
Psycho - Mrpop
Plop - Tforce
T-force, funnygurl,

^((( fixed )))

Old 11-16-2014, 01:32 PM   #497
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Quote:
That's true, though I don't think that's what she was implying.
(Will comment on this later after jrodd posts reads) I'm making this post so I don't forget lol

Old 11-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #498
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
What about psychoangel?
I've given up on bothering with her..she always does this. It actually gets really old that people let her pass inactivity off as meta.

Quote:
Red, what's your opinion on blind? He was your biggest suspect d0 but you haven't mentioned him at all this phase.
Blind has hardly posted anything on D1. My initial read was just based off of that odd post he madetalking about "lone Wolfing" and being a "Team player". It wasn't much, but nothing else really went on during D0 that I felt deserved a vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
what's a milky christmas :O
Old 11-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #499
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Most likely, eh? So there's still a chance that you are?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Old 11-16-2014, 02:14 PM   #500
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Blaster View Post
I've given up on bothering with her..she always does this. It actually gets really old that people let her pass inactivity off as meta.
i thought it was just her thing to not be around during most of the first phase.

she should've popped in now, but inactivity isn't something i'd expect from her as a wolf

she could just be busy
Quote:
GET DUNKED FUNNY

Closed Thread