Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 06:49 PM   #2221
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXI - Egregious Miscalculations GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
I was really pissed after my shitty blue game so I needed redemption imo.

Also you using tapatalk would explain the invisible like state. I knew you were in the thread but I didn't see your username haha.
So you're acknowledging that you're playing differently this game, and you're saying that you're playing better to make up for a bad game as town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 12-10-2016, 06:51 PM   #2222
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
So you're acknowledging that you're playing differently this game, and you're saying that you're playing better to make up for a bad game as town?
Yes, you have no idea how mad I was after dying d0. I punched a wall! My hand hurt the next day too... I was really dumb. I'm trying to not be dumb. And in an attempt to get not dumb, I'm trying to do things better. Not waiting until the last minute to place votes. Make sure people know what I think. Making sure my opinion is heard. It matters and I feel like I've done a poor job in the past by just coasting by and not really being... original I suppose.

Why are you here?
Old 12-10-2016, 06:54 PM   #2223
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Excuse me while I watch Deshaun Watson not get the Heisman.

Why are you here?
Old 12-10-2016, 06:57 PM   #2224
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes, you have no idea how mad I was after dying d0. I punched a wall! My hand hurt the next day too... I was really dumb. I'm trying to not be dumb. And in an attempt to get not dumb, I'm trying to do things better. Not waiting until the last minute to place votes. Make sure people know what I think. Making sure my opinion is heard. It matters and I feel like I've done a poor job in the past by just coasting by and not really being... original I suppose.
I remember you telling me about wall punch as soon as you died last game. Fun times, glad your actively trying to up your game

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 12-10-2016, 07:00 PM   #2225
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
dAnce,

Concisely tell me why dadcop2 should die before you today. If you already said something that you think is good enough to satisfy my question, then quote it.
Whenever you pop back in dAnce still waiting on this

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 12-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #2226
dadcop2
FFR Player

current reads:

haku- he's gone early but he seems to have good intentions behind his posts. he brings up some insightful ideas beyond easy wagons, slight town

shadowolfe- i don't like him. i don't like anything he says or does. his tone comes off as obnoxious, pretentious, entitled, and a hint of condescending. always trying to make everyone else talk, and then tries to withhold information, as mml pointed out. scum

danceguy- are all his scumreads based on activity? cuz it sure seems like it. every wagon you've hopped on was an easy one based mostly on that player not being active, and that doesn't seem to have changed with his vote on me (i havent been that active today). he doesn't care to think outside of whatever the general trend is and seems to just want to survive. scum

dfr- i went back and read some of his posts and yeah, some of them are strange. he's coasting for sure. slight scum

mml- i really liked your post on shado. everything you've said (apart from maybe some d0 fighting with choof) comes off as really genuine. if you're a wolf, you've certainly tricked me and you're fucking good. town

storn- possibly ic based on haku's post? i don't know but he doesn't act very scummy anymore. slight town

dadcop2- i'm the coolest ok

freezinice- seems to be quick to change his mind about people, but he's doing a fair share of hunting and i agree with him on dance. slight town
Old 12-10-2016, 07:09 PM   #2227
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
record a video next time and make sure its a brick wall. you'll be a star like tera
Old 12-10-2016, 07:11 PM   #2228
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
My suspicion of dance predated you joining the game, see my reads list yesterday. It just feels like everyone is finally coming around to the fact he has been just coasting along in the background and trying not to rock the boat.

Being cautious is fine, but showing initiative is important as well. Especially when it's looking likely that someone is going to have to lead the lynch today.
Fair enough, but the "echoing" part seemed odd because I've been thinking the same for awhile, and so has MML I believe (he called him out on it last phase while saying dAnce needs to live up to his reputation lmao)

I wouldn't say anyone is clear enough to lead just yet, but everyone is always welcome to push a lynch on whoever they want. That can only generate info here and is good for town as long as votes are cautiously placed and carefully guarded.

On another note, I'm rereading your posts as we speak and hope you'll be around if I find something I want you to clarify for me. I'm reluctantly leaning you town now because of of overall tone, your AA cover yesterday, and because your deduction of the scumteam is exactly the same as mine, just prioritized differently.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:25 PM   #2229
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadcop2 View Post
shadowolfe- i don't like him. i don't like anything he says or does. his tone comes off as obnoxious, pretentious, entitled, and a hint of condescending. always trying to make everyone else talk, and then tries to withhold information, as mml pointed out. scum
LMAO so let me get this straight. You think I'm scum because you don't like me and think I'm pretentious and condescending? Please read this in as condescending tone as possible: Woow, that's terrible reason to scumread someone. get gud, nerd

The only reason you gave other than not liking my personality is that I try to make everyone else talk, which is a town trait. This is so bad it's actually funny.

Quote:
danceguy- are all his scumreads based on activity? cuz it sure seems like it. every wagon you've hopped on was an easy one based mostly on that player not being active, and that doesn't seem to have changed with his vote on me (i havent been that active today). he doesn't care to think outside of whatever the general trend is and seems to just want to survive. scum
...okay, this list just went from "bad" to "scummy", because danceguy didn't even hop on the "inactive pazzaz" wagon yesterday and was the first to suggest lynching dadcop today, which isn't "going with the general trend". I'm not defending dAnce, but if dadcop2 is trying to call him scum by making stuff up, then that reflects really badly on dadcop.

Quote:
dfr- i went back and read some of his posts and yeah, some of them are strange. he's coasting for sure. slight scum

mml- i really liked your post on shado. everything you've said (apart from maybe some d0 fighting with choof) comes off as really genuine. if you're a wolf, you've certainly tricked me and you're fucking good. town

storn- possibly ic based on haku's post? i don't know but he doesn't act very scummy anymore. slight town

dadcop2- i'm the coolest ok

freezinice- seems to be quick to change his mind about people, but he's doing a fair share of hunting and i agree with him on dance. slight town
Huh...
dadcop2

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:30 PM   #2230
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

There were 5 minutes added, absolutely nothing was going to change

I hadn't read most of the posts from d1 when I posted a few times at EOD, so I honestly didn't have any thoughts I wanted to convey about the lynch, I didn't have any particular objection to the pazzaz lynch, he was a question mark
Old 12-10-2016, 07:31 PM   #2231
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Oh shit I missed a page
Old 12-10-2016, 07:35 PM   #2232
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
Why's haku off the table for you, MML?
[.....]
He hasn't been shitposting this game, isn't that usually your scumtell on him?
1Q84 is the best TWG handbook.

Ok it's EoD so I'll be a little more serious. Yes he's been a little more tinfoily and serious then normal but he still has shit thrown about. I know he never heard of 1Q84 until this thread and the work he did for that joke alone is not something I think he would have done if he was his wolf self.

Haku is always trying to improve, and I think this is just an example of it. Granted (like I said before) I don't believe in never a wolf, but I do believe that he's probably a miss and that this phase he is off the table for me.

Quote:
I feel like dance could be a hit.

I'd support a danceguy lynch. Last reads list I pretty much echoed MMLs thoughts and he has done nothing to remedy it since. Its part gut read as well but I'll follow it.

Put my vote where my mouth is.

dAnceguy
hm.
Will you updating a reads list before EoD or is everything basically the same for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
dooooooon't do that
Quote:
freezin your gut is wrong.
This is not a good response. You're not trying to solve the game or even explain how a town is reaching the wrong conclusion on you (or why Freezin is a wolf reaching a fake conclusion, whichever) And you don't even pick up after these with tasty reads and thoughts that go past 2 lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
Yo. We'really at a point where we have 5 town left and 8 woofs
So this is like

If I had to imagine someone trying to fake a dumbtell but being really bad at it, it'll look like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post

MML is usually read as town for being aggressive, but this game is a little different.
It got to the point where Choof replaced out and players told him to calm down.
I don't know if something happened in his life, but that's affecting my read on him.
Don't lighten up on me because of IRL issues. If I'm still continuing to play the game then by being here I agree that I am still capable to play the game.

We can talk more about it later. Hit me up in post.

Quote:

d1 I just wasn't here; now I'm being pretty vocal about lynching dadcop, I feel
Wait

Are you being vocal about dadcop2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
danceguy is because of lack of assertiveness.
Oh wow, that's it. That's the term that I was searching for

Lack of assertiveness

See him trying to defend AA and then backing off when I addressed him just to never change his mind anyway.

Quote:
Do you see how this could be interpreted as a signal to kill AA? I mean, it obviously wasn't picked up on because I'm still here but I'm curious why you chose to pick a specific strong town instead of speaking generally.
I doubt Haku thought that far ahead.

He probably chose AA because we where probably talking about AA at the time.

Quote:
Do not

And I stress this

Do Not clear Storn over what Haku said. Do not let Haku's post influence how you read Storn's posts. If you don't think he's scummy then fine, but if you think he is but are afraid of Haku being correct then you're doing it wrong.

Remember that IC can have the mod clear him, so if you pressure an IC they can be confirmed town and you can backoff then and there.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 12-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #2233
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
LMAO so let me get this straight. You think I'm scum because you don't like me and think I'm pretentious and condescending? Please read this in as condescending tone as possible: Woow, that's terrible reason to scumread someone. get gud, nerd

The only reason you gave other than not liking my personality is that I try to make everyone else talk, which is a town trait. This is so bad it's actually funny.

...okay, this list just went from "bad" to "scummy", because danceguy didn't even hop on the "inactive pazzaz" wagon yesterday and was the first to suggest lynching dadcop today, which isn't "going with the general trend". I'm not defending dAnce, but if dadcop2 is trying to call him scum by making stuff up, then that reflects really badly on dadcop.

Huh...
dadcop2
you conveniently ignored my point on you withholding information

dance voted pazzaz and then unvoted

this game is dead, and i'm not dealing with you, sperg
ShadoWolfe
Old 12-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #2234
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:
There were 5 minutes added, absolutely nothing was going to change

I hadn't read most of the posts from d1 when I posted a few times at EOD, so I honestly didn't have any thoughts I wanted to convey about the lynch, I didn't have any particular objection to the pazzaz lynch, he was a question mark
Like, I get that you work.

I do

But damn son, this looks bad as fuck right now

Old 12-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #2235
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Do not

And I stress this

Do Not clear Storn over what Haku said. Do not let Haku's post influence how you read Storn's posts. If you don't think he's scummy then fine, but if you think he is but are afraid of Haku being correct then you're doing it wrong.

Remember that IC can have the mod clear him, so if you pressure an IC they can be confirmed town and you can backoff then and there.
i'm not clearing him. did you read "slight town"? that's entirely based off his posts
Old 12-10-2016, 07:42 PM   #2236
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
that's entirely based off his posts
That's not the impression I got from reading it.

Old 12-10-2016, 07:47 PM   #2237
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
you conveniently ignored my point on you withholding information

dance voted pazzaz and then unvoted

this game is dead, and i'm not dealing with you, sperg
ShadoWolfe
I had already addressed and debunked that when MML brought it up. I wasn't withholding information, I was voluteering it.

This game is dead because of you and others refusing to play it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:51 PM   #2238
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That's not the impression I got from reading it.
Yeah me neither. His reads list looks like it was put together to try to make it seem like he's doing something, without caring about verifying if what he's saying is true.
Not just the storn bit, but also the DFR coasting thing (dfr's been way more active than him) and the haku comment, and the dAnce thing

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #2239
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
i respond to whatever stands out to me. otherwise, i'm not gonna bother putting out a mostly null read list. that might change soon though
Dadcop, what changed in the last 24hrs to make your "mostly null read list" get filled in fully with three scum and the rest town?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #2240
dadcop2
FFR Player

Quote:
I had already addressed and debunked that when MML brought it up. I wasn't withholding information, I was voluteering it.

This game is dead because of you and others refusing to play it.
refusing to play rofl
or maybe its cuz im not a NEET? i have shit to do. sorry if me not checking on this 24/7 bothers you
Closed Thread