Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-1-2004, 06:37 AM   #1
Blox
FFR Player

Default Imagionary (Unselectable) Genre

(I start off my topics in a similar fashion every time I make one, so in honor of said tradition I'll say it again...

If this has been pointed out before...uh...oops. I didn't see it, my mistake, just delete it or something, whatever...)

As soon as FFR loads the scroll arrows (that let you scroll between genres) is not there immediately. As SOON as they show up, click the right one (may also work with the left? Never tried). There is a small time-allowance window for this trick, but if you click it at just the right moment when the genres appear the wheel will be stuck between Dance and Purchase. If you click where a button would normally be the hollow red outline will show up but clicking it will do nothing.

Worthless? Yes. But hey, it's still a bug :P.
Blox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2004, 07:50 PM   #2
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Hmm, so you sit there and try and click things during animations? hah... aren't you the one that found the accidental mute button? I'm still trying to figure out why you click a genre, then, instead of just waiting and getting back out, rushing over and clicking FFR Shop.

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2004, 08:04 PM   #3
fusi0n
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to fusi0n

oh noes what if he exploits this bug?
Old 05-1-2004, 10:11 PM   #4
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

By god, you're right! We may just have to kill him!

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2004, 12:11 AM   #5
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

at least he doesnt play all the songs with the mouse...or does he!?!?!?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2004, 08:49 AM   #6
Blox
FFR Player

Only the ones that are "tricky" or easier .

Heh, no I found this one on accident. I was in a hurry and I was trying to get over to the Secret Section and it froze in-between.

The accidental mute button...uh...yeah I was just messing around then. I wanted to see if one of the buttons were coded more dominant than the other.

EDIT: I found two more minor glitches, nothing worth dictating its own topic for.

Glitch 1) On the high score list, click the FFR guy to bring up the list. He will change colors. Now keep clicking him to close it...and as he is changing back continue to click him. He'll switch to what he is supposed to be and then back to the "menu up" color even though the menu is down.

Glitch 2) Click Party4U. When it is 90 some percent done loading, click the "Purchased" genre button. Now go around aimlessly for a couple seconds in to random genres or whatever, and eventually the song should start playing anyway. This is something you probably all know by now...BUT.

On Party4U, doing this makes the vid start earlier than the actual song starts. You end up playing Party4U with a skipped ahead background and at the end it sticks on the ending screen for a couple seconds.
Blox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2004, 11:06 AM   #7
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Party4U is enuf messed up as it is, how much else could possibly be wrong with it?

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote