View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 10:24 AM   #5
SC_coolguy44
Harmonoize
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SC_coolguy44
Default Re: Official Tournament Round 3 Songs

Yet again, overall solid files this round.

Pikachu's Lament [Red]: Nice flowing really fun file. Awesome first chart in the game, gold stinger! With some tricky stuff for beginners, D1 will for sure have a hard time getting a decent score on this file.

Marble Mountain: Another really fun chart. Again some patterns will prove a challenge for the D2 players. Great first chart (as well as the other charts you have in this round, Ghost_Medley).

Old Skool: Another solid chart! I like how everything flows nicely.

EBONY & IVORY [Standard]: This one is definitely going to provide challenges for me, but I do see myself eventually improving on this. It is a really fun chart that it really good at keeping the player on their toes.

Start Over: This chart gets pretty brutal in parts, but it's fun to play because of that.

Eternal Peace Is Nothing But An Illusion: While the second half of the chart provides a huge challenge and difficulty spike, I find this is slightly easier than the previous round's song, but that's just me. Also, this is a very fun chart to play.

LOSHAXI: If they weren't before, the D7 charts are really kicking it into high gear now! This chart is really fun and gets really brutal throughout the entire thing.

Gamma Stop Sending Me High Quality Rips: This file is absolutely intense! Good luck with your stamina on this one! However, it is a pretty solid and fun chart to play.
SC_coolguy44 is offline   Reply With Quote