View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 08:55 PM   #1029
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG 200 Game Thread: Dichotomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
To clarify my perspective, it's not inherently scummy to think the way you have said. My biggest concern is that many wolf players will use this train of thought and then rest on their laurels, hiding behind the "lynch inactives!" argument in order to not have to generate content or expose themselves to danger.

This is why the follow-up becomes important. If you end up doing meaningful game-solving despite having a proclivity to vote for lowposters, it becomes clear you're not using "lynch inactives!" as a cudgel.
I only fall to the lynch inactive for d0, as mentioned in my direct quote from the survey. It's because there really isn't much data to fault on beyond 'how people think' or 'their impression of someone else's line of thinking' inside of d0, at least for me. I have reasons for my scum leans if you need them, and your active list of scum leans is more or less equivalent to my town leans minus fatfuck, when compared to these posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
I dont want to lynch storn today. He hasn't "storn-cleared" himself to me yet but it still looks like he's posting naturally (for his standards)

Ben's posts aren't great in a vacuum, but I'm more alarmed by the escalation of his wagon. I'm inclined to believe in the early voters, but the traction he's gotten is not natural (esp. Lewdy's post). this isn't a free pass for ben--- when he is present in the thread, we absolutely should hold him to a higher standard of content and insight. force the issue with him when he has read more of the thread.

atm im looking between goldstinger, subaru, and lewdy

bugkid's push on twgma is good too. I think twgma could use more pressure. (I don't disagree with twgma's perspective about lynching new players, that's not the point.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
sick early town read

choof looks k

probly lewdy & xiz as well

maybe subaru

- Tosh 2014