Old 10-3-2020, 04:32 AM   #504
CammyGoesRawr
nocturnal girl (〜✘﹏✘)〜
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
It's not deadly at all.
Since trump "has it" if he doesn't die then we can confirm this. Having good doctors doesn't do anything for a virus like this. The elderly are most at risk here and with him being in his 70s he's at high risk. People who see mild illness are people who are healthy and/or young. If trump only sees mild illness then that proves this "virus" is nothing but a hoax.
There's no arguing this, it is all facts so fucking ban me again for some fucking retarded ass reason.
Let me go tell all of my residents in the nursing home I work at that this is all one giant conspiracy and that we have been lying to them for the last 7 months. Yeah.

Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by not only educating yourself on the actual facts but also not bothering to continue replying to this thread. Or better yet, how about you get a medical degree, go get a job at a hospital, never wear a mask, and when you get sick along with likely getting multiple others sick by your ignorance, let me know if you still think this is all a hoax.

(also, having "retarded" in your vocabulary in 2020 isn't even edgy at this point, just drop it)