View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 10:52 PM   #47
Neutrxn
FFR Player

Default Re: FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ-9 View Post
Welcome to the FFRMas 2022 Token Giveaway!

The event this year will be much more straightforward than the past. There will be no challenges, but everybody will have an equal chance at winning an event token and some credits. I will be giving away 24 tokens selected via the wheel of names. To be eligible, all you have to do is answer one of the questions listed below. Please feel free to answer all of the questions! You will receive 10000 credits for each question you answer.

Questions

Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

What is the story behind your username?

Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why? (For example this can be someone from FFR you idolize/respect, an FFR rival that pushes you to improve, or a good friend from FFR that you made since joining.)

What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR? (Can be for the game or the website.)

You have until December 21st, 2022 11:59 PM server time (CST) to participate.

Rules:

-All normal forum rules apply.
-Serious answers only, please.
-One event token per person. (No alts.)
-If you already have all of the listed event tokens you can still participate. If you win, you can gift your token to someone who has participated in this event only if they haven't won. (If there is no one eligible, you will receive 50,000 credits instead.)
-You can gift your token to someone else even if you don't have all of them. (Same gifting rules apply as above.)

I plan on sending out prizes the day after the event ends. Good luck!
Q: Why did you join FFR and what makes you stick around?

I joined FFR because my brother used to play it. I grew up with rhythm games and got pretty well at it at a young age. I stick around because this site allowed me to not only find a weird skill, but to also find new songs to listen to outside of it. I'm always grateful to finding new music.

Q: What is the story behind your username?

This alias isn't used anymore, but previously, many friends would tell me I looked like Jimmy Neutron. I also liked astronomy so neutron sounded awesome at the time.

Q: Who from FFR makes a significant impact on your involvement in the community and why?

When I first joined, players such as MrPreggers and MarcusHawkins were the first people I met. They allowed me to come play MP or just hang around to blow some time. They are amazing people, and it's been many years talking to them. I hope they are doing well.

Q: What kind of feature would you want the most in FFR?

I know this was already done in the past, but hopefully, I can see the FFR Shop come back with sweet tokens, apparel, and other cool stuff to buy to remind myself that this website will always be part of my childhood.

Last edited by Neutrxn; 12-19-2022 at 10:54 PM..
Neutrxn is offline   Reply With Quote