View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 12:59 PM   #191
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: On the subject of Toxicity/Community Check-in (TWG)

twg mods do have the ability to hand out bans through infractions

I think i've said this too many times in thread, but there's too much specificity in each scenario of "is it a friend making funny insults towards someone they know well" or "person unabashedly flaming a new person"

if i'm saying "wow you were pretty toxic towards xyz", but xyz says "no it's actually ok" then I don't see a reason to take action.
if i say "wow you were pretty toxic towards xyz" and xyz says "yeah it really sucked" then yeah, warning, and follow through with game bans if the behavior persists.
The only way I see this resolving is if people don't speak for someone else, but the people in question being able to say something.

i'm still advocating for just transparency in postgame (or during game, in private to a non-playing twg mod). This whole entire thread and debate becomes more clear cut if the person who's being talked to in a toxic manner is empowered and is given the agency to speak up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
YoshL is offline   Reply With Quote