View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 01:32 PM   #1268
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Bugs that don't deserve their own thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade3000 View Post
Hello. I have an issue with a difficulty 38 song Palindrome. It shows as UNPLAYED although I have played it. Every time I complete it shows my rank on it as if Ive played it before. I have an SDG on it so every time I play it the UNPLAYED turns in to SGD but if i close the game and restart it sits as UNPLAYED again.
On my profile on the website it also doesnt register and shows I havent played the song.
What's the output of the song during the results screen, on the right side of the screen?

If it shows any iteration of 'Rank: xxxxx, Last Best: xxxx', then it should be recording scores fine.

If it says Game Mods Enabled, then you have some Game Mod turned on that is not allowing recording of scores. Check your options.

If you are getting an error code, take a screenshot of the results page and post it at https://www.flashflashrevolution.com...orded/view.php and I will handle the score upload.

If it says 'Saved Score Locally', or 'Current Best: xxxxx, xxx-xx-x-x-x-xxxx' then you are playing on an alt engine. FFR will not record those scores, only scores associated with the main game.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 07-23-2022 at 01:34 PM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote