View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 08:47 AM   #713
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

re-reading freezinice's post, it's actually kinda disgusting. Over half of it is talking about "how I believe wolves will play" as well as "commentary about mystery games". It's literally all padding, even including the text formatting, and anyone who's glancing over things would probably be more likely to be placated by that.

When he actually talks about his reads list, it's much less of an actual analysis on people's behavior and mindset that relates back to the stuff he put in the first half of his post, but more of just a surface level "this guy did this, and did this and did this. town/wolf/null lean."

The amount of effort made to talk about how he thinks twg should be played and how he believes wolves should be played is really something anyone can do. gushing about what they believe to be a generalization of all wolf play is not hard. commenting on the game is not hard.

Like, all this, from at least what i'm seeing is a purposeful attempt to try and resize his post to be as big and as intimidating as possible and I really dislike that, given that it feels like a wave of dishonesty and attempted cover beating on the shore

freezinice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.